[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't Jessica have web shooters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1454018325039.png (258 KB, 450x516) Image search: [Google]
1454018325039.png
258 KB, 450x516
Or, how important do you think webbing is to a "spider" character?

She doesn't have organic webbing. And I've never seen anything to suggest she's tech savvy enough to make her own. But she's at least kind of friendly with Peter and on good enough terms with him that asking or him just offering up a pair doesn't seem entirely unreasonable.
>>
She glides everywhere. She doesn't really need web shooters.
>>
>>83664020
Does her new costume have wings?
>>
File: rsextfvgboil;.jpg (820 KB, 1251x1920) Image search: [Google]
rsextfvgboil;.jpg
820 KB, 1251x1920
>>
>>83664334
OK...maybe they're not quite as close as I thought.
>>
>>83664098
when they want it to. besides she can just plain fly
>>
>>83665709
>besides she can just plain fly
WHUH?
Why is she even a Spider then?
>>
Trying to connect Jessica to Peter in any way is always a bad idea.
>>
File: 988927.jpg (69 KB, 1083x560) Image search: [Google]
988927.jpg
69 KB, 1083x560
>>83665894

It seems to be all over the place. She either flies, floats, or glides.
>>
>>83665894
She's a leaping spider who got power creeped.
>>
>>83663998
Why is she even spider-woman? What about her is spider-themed other than wall-crawling? And she doesn't even need to wall crawl, she can fly!
>>
>>83667672

Some convoluted origin involving spider DNA or venoms or something.

Hydra also probably just wanted their own evil equivalent of Spider-Man, and figured, "Eh, she's close enough".
>>
>>83666108
she got a power upgrade after Secret invasion . originally she could glide short distances and the wings assist.
>>83667672
She got her powers from either a spider venom antidote or a spider DNA beam en utero.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.