[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Peggy ever done or said anything funny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: Peggy_hill.jpg (7 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
Peggy_hill.jpg
7 KB, 211x239
Has Peggy ever done or said anything funny?
>>
She had sex with Hank
>>
it was funny when she fell out of that airplane.
>>
When Peggy talks to Hank about swinging with Dale and Nancy
>Who's the winner in that situation huh? Dale!

That time when she got trapped in Mexico and was on trial

>When Bobby was one she was four
>>
Why do I feel like most people on /co/ don't "get" Peggy?
>>
>>83662447
everyone gets peggy
doesnt mean they have to like her
>>
Daily reminder that Peggy got away with murdering a Schizophrenic dude in a meat packing plant
>>
>>83662495
That was more manslaughter than murder.
>>
>>83662495
Could someone please tell me which episode this is? I watched all the episodes before but generally can't remember this one.
>>
>>83663072
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0620287/
>>
No. Shes an awful character and Hank should have left her years ago
>>
>>83662485
Yeah but it's very obvious people here don't get ironic humor.
>>
>>83663138
>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0620287/
Thank you!
>>
>>83661018
BOGGLE
>>
>>83661018
I dunno but I'd fuck that Texas milf stupid.
>>
>>83663509
That's legitimately fucking gross.
>>
>>83663412
>YOU JUST DON'T GET IT MAAAAN IT'S WAY TOO DEEP FOR YOU.
>>
File: hankhilldance.gif (988 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
hankhilldance.gif
988 KB, 500x322
>>83663164
Remember that episode when Hank semi got Kahn fired, and Hank kind of fills in. I always wondered about Hank and minh after that. How would that work?
>>
>>83662429
That second line was from the episode where he dates Marie
>>
>>83664057
Who are you quoting?
>>
IS THAT HOW YOU GET YOUR FREAK ON?!
>>
>>83664035
Naw nigga Peggy is legit fuckable in some episodes. Pretty much whenever she dresses up for something instead of wearing her grandma shorts and mint-green shirt.
>>
>>83664528
My what?
>>
>>83663164
>Shes an awful character

/co/ once again spouting bullshit
>>
Peggy is the best and most consistently well-written character on the show, and the sheer amount of hatred she gets here proves that.
>>
>>83661018
Yes, everytime she gets BTFO is glorious.
>>
>>83665431
Things plebs say:
>Hank is a Mary Sue
>Peggy is a bad character
>KotH is boring
>>
>>83662447
I think some people "get" her but they also don't "get" Hank and think he's a better person compared to her, when he can actually be just as bad.
>>
>>83665431
I feel like Hank might be the most consistently written but Peggy's usually done pretty well too.

Everyone else can be all over the place.
>>
>>83661018
Yeah. A lot of stuff. Spin the Choice is pretty funny. Get over Season 3 Peggy, guys.
>>
>>83666311

Peggy is the same in all seasons.
>>
>>83664122
That's why I put a space
>>
The most interesting thing that Peggy could have done was die in the parachuting accident and leave Hank to raise Bobby alone.
>>
>>83661018

OH YEAH?! WELL MY KID IS GOD TO BILLIONS OF ASIANS!
>>
>>83662447

They don't live in Texas. Simple as that.
>>
> Honey, Trip had a mental breakdown and is now a sausage. That's not a better place.

The delivery of that line gets me every time.
>>
>>83664158
Seems more like hamming up what previous anon said.
>>
>>83665500
Peggy is a great character, its that her character is being a total trash human being.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.