[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good comic podcasts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
I listened to comics conspiracy (had to unsubscribe because the host sucks DC's dick a little too much), comicvine podcast and 11 o'clock comics
>>
I personally love fat man on batman. Its kevin smith and marc bernardin talkn boit comic related shit. It used to be just interviews with people who were involved with batman but now its just general comics.
Also id go back ad check out the grant morrison interview. Its fucking great
>>
Giant size man things was pretty good while it lasted.
>>
War Rocket Ajax is pretty good if you can get past Chris Sims's horrible voice. Journey into Misery is a comfy listen as well.
>>
>>83660529
Forgot to mention House to Astonish, which is also great but released very sporadically.
>>
>>83660257

But Smith and Bernard are fucking too SJW to handle.

DCR is pretty good to be honest.
>>
>>83660193
Rachel and Miles Xplain the Xmen is good at times
But really the only really good one i know is Deconstructing Comics. It's interviews with creaters about the writing process, techniques and thoughts on creating comics. He also goes to comic school to talk to teachers and students and will talk to editors and publishers too. I highly recommend it. But not every episode is good, sometimes they are pretty blande, at least for me.

Favorite episode is the geometry of comics. A teacher talks about page sizes and how that changes layout and panels and talks about all the hidden geometry in page layouts.
>>
>>83660758
I like Xplain the X-Men but I wish Jay/Rachel would take a throat lozenge before he/she started recording.
>>
>>83660529
I love War Rocket Ajax... so long as I put it on 1.5x speed. It's just too long otherwise.

They have some great interview guests though

Chris Sims' voice is pretty nice actually, it's Matt Wilson's nasally high-pitched whine that gets on my nerves
>>
>>83660529
>comfy
Why didn't I listen to my instincts and ignore it? Downloaded the one about the Punisher because I'm familiar with the character and it was a fairly recent episode so they'll have most of the kinks ironed out. It was like the guy was narrating the wikipedia page.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.