[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do yous think of the idea of this being a cw live-actio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Teen-Titans-Final.jpg (690 KB, 1900x950) Image search: [Google]
Teen-Titans-Final.jpg
690 KB, 1900x950
What do yous think of the idea of this being a cw live-action show?
http://fav.me/da5t74h
>>
Wally isn't a teen in the CW/10
>>
The idea of anything being a CW show is bad
>>
>>83659453
what network would you suggest?
>>
>>83659443
Yeah I dont think roy harper is either, but i imagine they'd just call the show Titans, and have it a generally young team but not teenagers
>>
>>83659421
teams to big
super boy, miss martian, starfire, and blue beetle all on one show would probably be to expensive.

Who the fuck is that to the right of Superboy?
>>
>>83659766
yeah the cgi would be massive expensive, and we have seen them struggle with cgi budget on legends of tomorrow already.
Robins to the right of superboy, dont know how using him in a cw show would go, since no batman yet
>>
We've already had Young Justice i'd rather see Teen Titans or something really off the wall like a Legion of Superheroes.
>>
>>83659766
maybe they could start off with a smaller team and switch out some characters for others as more seasons unfold?
>>
>>83659899
yeah but teen titans would have to leave out cyborg because of the movie universe, and beast boy would be hella expensive cgi/trained animals and a difficult thing to make live action without it looking corny
>>
>>83659899
plus all the characters shown have been in teen titans in the comics
>>
>>83659421
Why is Psycholocke there?
>>
>>83661446
I think it's supposed to be Starfire.
>>
>>83659421
Based on the lineup we have now I'd have:

I'd have the original Titans team

Speedy (Oliver's sister)
Kid Flash
Nightwing
Troia
Kalder'an
Miss Martian

We can have team rotate it's members and have special guest apperances from:

Arsenal
Guardian
Raven
Blue Beetle
Ravager and Jericho
>>
>>83661540
Actually, I'd have Bumblebee as Atom's sidekick/intern assistant within the main team.
>>
We need Constantine back, first
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.