[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which would you choose if you had to choose one: > X-ray
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: SupermanXrayLoisTop460.jpg (50 KB, 460x272) Image search: [Google]
SupermanXrayLoisTop460.jpg
50 KB, 460x272
Which would you choose if you had to choose one:

> X-ray vision that is permanently on and at the same level so at all times you can see through everyone's clothes whether you want to or not.

or

>Heat vision that you do not know the intensity of.When you use it can come out devastatingly strong or mild heat but you do not know which it will be..
>>
are you trying to say is that the heat vision's intensity is randomized every time it is used? or that one time you discovered it?
>>
How does X-ray vision work in Superman's comics these days? He sees bones like in Smallville or not?
>>
>>83658712
it randomizes every time
>>
Heat vision
>>
>>83658740

Do you understand that heatvision can burn an entire planet right?
>>
>>83658740
Then I chose permanent x-ray vision. I don't want to accidentally burn my neighbor's sexy butt
>>
>>83658804
For the sake of your own sanity, and composure, get out of America.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.