[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What minimal super power would you want? >nothing life changing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
What minimal super power would you want?

>nothing life changing that would turn you into a god but just make your daily life a little easier

ill start The ability to change traffic lights.
>>
The power of being able to strike a conversation with someone without it being awkward
>>
>>83658233
The ability to make people fart! Nobody will be comfortable while I am around!
>>
Motivation
>>
The power to instantly pass any image from my mind into a piece of paper.

Instant drawings, and some potential for childish pranks.
>>
>>83658258
Sounds like the spaghetti force from yesterday's thread
>>
>>83658278
You could run a Nice cheque fraud with that
>>
>>83658233
>The ability to change traffic lights.
But I already can do that just by looking at them.

I also can manipulate birds on low level.
>>
>>83658233
put the whole world in a bottle
>>
the ability to prevent other people from second guessing your arguments, so long as they were superficially sound
>>
File: Pimp-My-Ride-619-386[1].jpg (21 KB, 619x386) Image search: [Google]
Pimp-My-Ride-619-386[1].jpg
21 KB, 619x386
>>83658341
Then I want to put your world in a bottle so you can rule over a bottled world inside of a bottled world.

Maybe you can power my engine.
>>
The ability to give people boners on command
>>
>>83658355
My brother believes he has that ability.

The truth is that everybody gives up because once he gets cornered he starts repeating same shit like an autist only louder.
>>
>>83658377
most women have this power over most men
>>
>>83658424
I think your brother just needs a good dicking

tell him I said that
>>
the ability to pay attention.
>>
>>83658436
maybe if you're a weak willed man
>>
Functional immortality.

I want to explore space and not be a decrepit old man when sentient sex robots are an actual thing. Imagine with this exponential technological advancement what humanity will look like in a century. Two centuries. A millenium.
>>
>>83658529
That's not a fucking *minimal* super power.
>>
>>83658233
The power of a good first impression.
>>
File: uAqqjCb.jpg (350 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
uAqqjCb.jpg
350 KB, 1920x1080
The power to be a big guy.
>>
>>83658278
Would also take this to be honest.
>>
The ability to have a perfect shit that leaves no mess every time no matter what I eat or how sick I get.
>>
>>83658278
This, definitely. Doubly so if I can go straight from mind to photoshop.
>>
>>83658233
The power to open up a wormhole directly from my asshole to some discreet place that wont bother anyone

Not having to worry about my stomach suddenly doing a coup d etat on me would fucking make my day
>>
Ability to lift objects with my mind based on my own physical strength within arm's length .
>>
Speed up time by a maximum of 100 for myself. Then use it to sleep a full night's sleep for ten minutes of real time.
>>
ability to speak to animals
>>
The ability to teleport, but only between my house and the street where I buy weed.
>>
The ability to legally change anyone's name on a whim with just a thought, they can still just get it changed back if they notice though.
>>
>>83658738
broken as fuck
>can shred the brain of anyone standing within half a meter to you
>>
>>83658749
>>83658761
>>83658529
>>83658341
>>83658355
not minor enough

>>83658576
>>83658661
>>83658738
>>83658764
>>83658789
intelligent men with good taste
>>
>>83658832
desu not really broken, you have to be pretty close to die from that, just run away or shoot the guy.
>>
Regenerative Healing Factor. Not Deadpool or Wolverine tier, but strong enough to easily heal from minor wounds, recover faster from broken bones, make me more resistant to diseases and make me live a bit longer in general
>>
I can't die by suicide.
>>
I've been kicking around an idea for an X-Men story about a character with tactile magnetism. Everyone thinks he has a top tier power like Magneto, but in actuality he can just hold metal shit to his skin and make it stay there.
>>
MIND CONTROL..but just of a single insect at a time.

There's actually numerous applications available hete
>>
The ability to stop time, but only as long as I don't move either
>>
The ability to decompress all my joints instantly so I can actually relax without pain after work.
>>
>>83658233
Super power of killing insects at will
>>
Ability to fall asleep whenever I want, for however long I want.
>>
>>83658866
>shoot the guy that can slow bullets which come within arms length
plus it's such a subtle power it would take ages for people to trace the deaths back to you
>>
>>83658233
The ability to get those "5 more minutes" before needing to wake up.
>>
>>83658883
That would actually be fucking awesome. Take as long as you want to make important decisions, stare at titties ad infinitum, sleep as long as you want as long as you figure out how to stay still.
>>
>>83658727
Telepoop
>>
>>83658897
i dont think "arm strength" telekinesis would let you slow bullets enough to not die. even slowish bullets are lethal.
>>
Ability to instantly recognize any second, but only by its 43rd second. Meaning, I don't have to listen to it for 43 seconds, but I instantly recognize any song by its 43rd second, if I skip it I can't recognize it as well.
>>
>>83658233
I'd like to have the ability to NOT have to sleep. I hate sleeping and feel likes its such a waste of time. Being able to be rid of it would rule sooo hard.
>>
The ability to no longer FEEL so much

Send help pls
>>
>>83658960
Song, I mean.
>>
The ability to send myself a message ten seconds back in time. The message is limited to two words and I start off not knowing I have this power.
>>
Ability to come up with useless abilities.
>>
>>83658943
depending on how you interpret it, it could mean you can erect a barrier around yourself where every planck length has the force of an arm thrust pushing outwards, which would be enough resistance to stop a bullet before it reached you
>>
The ability to use my index finger as a gas pump so I dont have to pay for gas evet again.
It would save me 25 dollars a week, and the hassle of going to the gas station.
>>
Ability to teleport my farts into other people
>>
>>83658874
Maybe I'm not very imaginative, but I don't see a story there. Is the guy a villain or a hero? Does he claim to be more powerful than he is?
>>
>>83658661
I too am sick of the tyranny of toilet paper, Anon.
>>
>>83659098
Too useful.
>>
>>83659055
Since he said "lift an object" id think he intended it to be more like summoning an invisible mental arm to pick things up with (like a "stand").

But yeah if he can exert a aura of an arms force every planck length.
>>
>>83658233
The ability to know whether or not a person would be a good partner
>>
the power to make babies stop crying
>>
>>83659116
Ok then.
The ability to spawn 30 dollars every week. I can only use thise 30 dollars for gas, and impulse purchases at the cash register at the supermarket.
>>
If I time it correctly and jump while farting I can jump up to 10 feet.
>>
>>83659151
you could kill newborns with such a power.
>>
File: lnivgtMvcn1qj1r5bo1.jpg (107 KB, 800x1149) Image search: [Google]
lnivgtMvcn1qj1r5bo1.jpg
107 KB, 800x1149
>>83659118
honestly I'm just on a Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer tilt, wherein the MC learns to do broken stuff with his 'unremarkable telekinesis' power
>>
>>83659149
Its not like it would matter anyway. That wouldn't give you the power to seduce any person. You woyld still be alone and cry yourself to sleep every night, while wondering if not asking out that girl that showed interest in you back in highschool was the biggest mistake you ever made.
>>
The ability to alter Wi-Fi connections at will
>>
>>83659195
The power to seduce, no. The power to know whether or not the effort would be worthwhile, yes.

I wouldn't cry myself to sleep wondering if she was interseted in me: I'd cry myself to sleep knowing she wasn't. For a while, at least. Endings help in the healing process.
>>
The ability to teleport to any room I can see an entrance to, like a door, or a window, but only if said door/window is open.
>>
the anility to see things that are not in my line of view or are hidden/covered, with my normal eyesight resolution of course
>>
The ability to feel fully rested and recharged after sleeping for whatever amount of time I feel like.
>>
Jack of all trades.
Basic understanding of all jobs and skill sets.
>>
>>83658738
I like this one. It sounds just nice enough for grabbing shit on my desk while typing. I could even move my mouse while I have both hands on the keyboard. Or is it just lifting like a claw, as opposed to a more functional hand, in which case I guess I could still use it for picking up my phone while doing other things.
>>
>>83658233
Photographic memory.

My memory is chronically shit and I'd like to be able to go about my errands and job without writing a million fucking post-it notes memos to myself every day.
>>
The ability to focus for more than thirty seco
>>
the ability two never make typos
>>
>>83660621
Nice
>>
>>83660621
>Taking a full thirty seconds to type something that short
>>
Having an aura around me that make people a little bit happier and more empathic
>>
The ability to rewind time, but it only activates if I accidentally trip or drop something.
>>
>>83660789

I can think of a few ways to abuse that.
>>
>>83658963
This. I would also get twice as long in my day in order accomplish things.
>>
>>83658233
The power to make nuggets.
Of the /k/ variety.

I call it infinite nugget works
>>
>>83660805
The keyword is accidentally, but to make it slightly more useful, you can choose whether it activates or not, but you have only 15 seconds to decide (buy if it kills you or knocks you out it auto activates)
>>
>>83658233
The ability turn on/turn off any electronic device just by staring at it and blinking.
>>
>>83658233
The power to get dubs
>>
The ability to forgo sleep without any negative effects to my physical or mental health.
>>
>>83659112
Well the whole story would be about a crop of X-Men trainees who have mediocre, more situationally useful versions of iconic mutant powers and have to deal with constantly being compared to their iconic counterparts. It would be a commentary on how new X-characters typically don't have any staying power.
>>
the power to alter one word in any twitter post
>>
>>83658233
boost my metabolism to the point where I can see my hair and nails growing
>>
>>83658233
the ability to teleport for extremely short distances
like when you need to catch the train but you hear the whistle and see the train starting up and the doors shut in your face and then the train is already moving and fuck i missed my train by a few seconds. well not anymore stupid train, i can teleport past the closed doors into the train, even if it's already moving.

missing the train is fine, but to have to watch it ride away is pure agony.
>>
>>83658233
The ability for my cock be super-resistant to chafing, have super-quick cum regeneration and generate high-grade lubricant at will.
>>
>>83658233
Does shapechanging count?
Alternatively this >>83658278
>>
>>83661267
>All these sex related powers on someone who probably won't use them.
>>
The ability to get (You)s
>>
>>83661309
here you go buddy
>>
@83661309
Have one friend
>>
The ability to sleep perfectly. I will fall asleep instantly when I want to and wake up when I want to. If I'm in such a dangerous situation where I'd wake up normally (fire, can't breathe etc), I'll automatically wake up as well.

Alternatively, the ability to conveniently forget something for a specified period of time. Like when you get hit by a last song syndrome or worried about something but need to sleep, you can just forget it for a few hours or days. You can also rewatch/reread a series that you like as if it's the first time.
>>
>>83661309
This power ... It's nothing like the others I have faced before !!
>>
>>83658278
Aw, man

I would finally get off my ass and start my webcomic
>>
>>83661306
>implying it's not so I can have infinite masturbation sessions
Notice how I didn't just ask for a bigger dick.
>>
I remember a thread on /v/ a while ago where you could pick a button to press and you'd get the result, and one of the results was a pause button. The ability to pause anytime, anywhere, stopping time. Unable to move but able to sleep and use your senses.

It doesn't sound super useful, but it's really nice to be able to just take a breather at any time. Or pause every time you get to a new page in a book, in order to read it in what seems like minutes. Or to just sleep for 12 hours whenever you want.
>>
Incidental telekinesis.

Parallel parking would be so much easier if I could just fucking move goddamn cars a couple feet backwards or forwards. And if I could stabilize the liquid in my coffee cup so there's no risk of spilling on my keyboard.
>>
In order of want:
Communal dreaming, basically I can invite people into my dreams or they can let me into their dreams

The ability to never give up on whatever I want

Perfect Lucid dreaming

The ability to finish whatever I set out to do

>>83661309
it worked!
>>
>>83661486
that would be amazing for cooking, cleaning, and basically every single chore that has ever existed
>>
>>83658233
The ability to convey my ideas onto paper or computer.

Finally I'd have time to make a webcomic.
>>
The ability to detect when a fruit has reached prime ripeness and ideal eating conditions.
Then I shall consume every goddamn pear without worrying about biting into sand or mush.
>>
The power to deattach and attach my limbs again without damage. Frankly it doesn't have any use but will make for a fun party trick
>>
>>83658916
Uh. For sleeping that might be bad. Cause you'll stop time when you aren't moving in your sleep, so you'll wake up in the middle of the night.
>>
The ability to not be allergic to anything.

Seriously, I miss apples. And being able to breathe during the month of May.

I suppose the only way this would be "broken" is becoming immune to all of the poisons that work as allergens, but I don't think they're that common/dangerous.
>>
>>83661578
only if you want to
but imagine having some sort of deadline and feeling really really sleepy
you could go to sleep and wake up in literally no time at all
>>
File: AFOB_1.jpg (115 KB, 389x402) Image search: [Google]
AFOB_1.jpg
115 KB, 389x402
>>83661548
>>
>>83661578
That isn't a bad thing. You'll be able to stay awake all day long, since all of your sleeping doesn't take up any time.

The only downside is if there's no extra rule that you don't age while time is stopped. It would suck if you ended up aging a third faster than everyone else.
>>
Probability manipulation sufficient to always get a seat on public transport
>>
>>83658233
The ability to convert inches of height into inches of cock length and the reverse while keeping my body volume the same.
>>
>>83661520

You'd probably have to limit the usefulness. Like, parallel parking...you can move one car one foot if you try really hard for like five minutes.

Or pick three things it'll work on: parking, folding clothes, and keeping something perfectly level (because mounting things on walls is a fucking pain).
>>
>>83661309
Have a 4th (You), big guy.
>>
>>83661718
I just meant like, you could keep things really steady
If you were cleaning you could wipe up dust without it flying everywhere
if you were cooking you could pick up really hot pans without it burning you
if you were hammering a nail, you could use your telekinesis to make sure you didn't miss or drive the nail in wonky

small stuff like that
>>
The ability to double jump but at regular human jump height.
>>
>>83658233
>increased luck

whatever I do has a great chance of working well.

Most likely i'll win in a lottery, i'll probably survive a fatal car accident, i'll study the right material for a test etc.
>>
File: max lord.jpg (22 KB, 206x277) Image search: [Google]
max lord.jpg
22 KB, 206x277
>>83658233
Social skills.
>>
The ability to learn information without paying attention to it. Say, I'm reading thru a book but I'm focused on a song going on in my head, yet when I'm done I will know what the book was about.
>>
File: 1450777891847.jpg (94 KB, 599x800) Image search: [Google]
1450777891847.jpg
94 KB, 599x800
>>83661338
>>83661367
>>83661504
>>83661773
I love you, anons

>>83661345
You're a cheeky one aren't ya m8
>>
The power to stop time when I wake up in the morning until I feel like getting up.
>>
I'd be content with some sort of aura that makes cashiers and waiters always get my order right.
I can live without X-ray vision, as long as I get my steak medium rare when I ask for it.
>>
The ability to be an instant expert in everything I do the moment I start doing it.
I play a piano and I am the best pianist in the world. I start drawing and I can imitate any artstyle. I get into a tank and I know to how opperate it better than anyone has ever before
>>
>>83658590
But anon, you've had that power inside you all along
>>
>>83660638
underrated post
>>
>>83660464
The trade off is the other side of that phrase
>Jack of all trades
>Master of none
>>
I want to bounce, when I fall from big distance.
>>
File: turtle dick.png (465 KB, 621x410) Image search: [Google]
turtle dick.png
465 KB, 621x410
>>83658233
>The ability to change traffic lights.
That's pretty lifechanging though. Without even being ambitious, you can become the best and richest driver in the world, rich people would pay you thousands just to get to places as fast as possible.

Other than that it's a pretty potent villain power, with obviously limited application. But as a terrorist you'd score lots of kills.

As a superhero... I guess you can fight the war against bad urbanism, which I think people would be more grateful than what you'd think.

TL;DR: Trafficlightsbending OP, pls nerf.
>>
>>83658258
Nobody will be comfortable while I am around!
But you already have that power anon.
Although I guess you got the "not lifechanging" part down.
>>
The power to do any task with just the tiniest bit of extra help
>Lifting something heavy, have just enough strength to pick it up
>Need to reach someplace quickly, have just enough speed to get there faster
>Trying to figure something out, have just enough of a brain boost to help

The power wouldn't give me super strength, super speed, or super competency, it would just provide me with the tiniest boost just to get me over.
>>
The ability to make plants grow at 1.5x speed when I'm near them.

I wanna be a dryad.
>>
>>83662339
ok, now you have to focus on each individual ligth you are changing, and your kidneys get damaged if you push it too far.
>>
Control bugs.
>>
The ability of not eating and still being able to survive. My body can magically get everything it could get from me eating some healthy sort of foods on it's own.

I could still eat if I just wanna taste something, but it'd be useless. I just don't need to eat to survive anymore.

I want this power mainly since it'd cut down on the overall expenses for food. I'd also now no longer need to worry about what the fuck I'm going to eat for every other day.
>>
>The ability to move any itchy spot to my arm where it's more convenient to scratch

>The ability to never have wedgies or have my dick in an uncomfortable position

>The ability to not have a runny nose or big, messy, snotty sneezes

>The ability to put the perfect amount of seasoning or sauce on a piece of food

>The ability to instantly reheat food and give it back it's original texture (crunchy, crispy, chewy, ect)
>>
>>83662504
>nothing life changing that would turn you into a god but just make your daily life a little easier
>>
>>83662491
Still alright for a villain but otherwise good fix. 8/10 DLC.
>>
>>83662661
I just wanna go camping without a tent.
>>
>>83660719
Be good-looking
>>
>>83662744
Controlling bugs would make you one of the most dangerous and powerful humans in the world.
>>
The ability to look just far enough into the future to know what effects the next thing I say will have before I say it. Just think of all the sick burns.
>>
>>83662791
I'll settle on repelling them then
>>
Ability to know how much people likes or dislikes me

i guess it would work like watching an aura around people, if they don't like they would have a dark aura around them, of if someone loves me they would have pink or red colored aura around them
>>
0 splashback at any urinal
>>
>>83662840
Much better, you could also make a good living as an exterminator
>>
>>83662616
Also no more pooping.
>>
>>83662844
I've always wanted something like a stat screen for other people to see how they feel about me.
>>
>>83662903
I mean, no
He'd have to stand in a house forever
>>
>>83659425
How about the ability to see invisible radio waves? Maybe limited bandwidth.
>>
Supernaturally perfect credit rating. 0% financing on everything.
>>
The ability to double the length and strength of any limb at the cost of the length and strength of another limb
>>
>>83662966
Not really, he just stands there till the bugs are gone, gets paid, leaves, then the bugs slowly come back. Unless the power causes the bugs to immediately return after being chased off, he could buy a sprayer and squirt some random cleaner, and pass off as a cheap, effective "exterminator", I mean bugs don't stay away forever, but after chasing them off the house owner can work on preventing them from coming back
>>
i would like to have the metabolism of 15 year old me.

i could eat like a pig, i could work out and get big, i had a sharp mind and i practically had a mutant healing factor (although i kept getting mysterious cuts on my arms and legs which i'd only find by scratching them). god, i had everything and i squandered it.

well, that's not true. i gambled big and i lost big. never think you can break the laws of human biology, gents. reality will slap you in the face.

stimulants are like entering into sleep debt that must be repaid with interest. if you fail to sleep, you will begin to age horribly and horribly fast. despite having the body of a swimmer, i had a heart attack in my early 20s, and then my back gave out. and then came the psychological problems. all from sleep avoidance. i went too long. thought i was special. i never recovered.

take advantage of your gifts but don't ever think you're superhuman. leave the superheroics to the fucking comic books.
>>
Not requiring sleep.

>tfw you suddenly gain an extra 1/3rd of your life you would have spent asleep
>>
>>83663130
>>83663145
Ironic.
>>
>>83661779
>if you were hammering a nail, you could use your telekinesis to make sure you didn't miss or drive the nail in wonky

pretty sure I'd take a tragic origin story if I could do that
>>
>>83658661
>The ability to have a perfect shit that leaves no mess every time no matter what I eat or how sick I get.

squatty potty, probiotics and fiber.

it literally takes longer for me to get my pants off than to have a good clean shit.

>The ability to stop time, but only as long as I don't move either

GOAT skill. in fact, if i had superman's powers i'd pretty much spend most of my time just abusing his super speed.

possible downside of this is looking like a nervous druggie since the only time people can see you is when you're moving.
>>
File: 1464851670329.jpg (41 KB, 476x284) Image search: [Google]
1464851670329.jpg
41 KB, 476x284
>>83658233
The ability to find a better job, but only when i really WANT one.

Really wanting it wouldn't just entail 'I want to move up a tax bracket lel' but the current job i have being aggravating to the point that I dislike it, or it otherwise interfering with having a decent life.
>>
>>83661309
>>
File: 1463874590408.jpg (190 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1463874590408.jpg
190 KB, 500x350
>>83658233
The ability of Jouske's Stand to repair broken things or reform them, but without the part about him healing wounds
>>
The ability to use computer screens to astral project from my computer to the room of anyone posting on 4chan. I wouldn't be able to do anything besides verbally berating the other anon for being dumb, and they would forget about the incident as soon as they closed the thread.
>>
>>83663771
>ability to stop time as long as I don't move either

Isn't that just the gameplay gimmick of Super Hot?
>>
>>83658889
I actually DO have that power in real life. I can even do it to specific muscles. It's actually super useful and neat at parties. I can do it to my finger and wiggle it around. Freaks people out. Like, if you hit it when I am doing it, it reacts as though it's lifeless.

I also can instantly cure my hiccups by relaxing my diaphram. It's really neat.

Also makes meditation easier.
>>
File: hjz0RNc.jpg (341 KB, 560x1633) Image search: [Google]
hjz0RNc.jpg
341 KB, 560x1633
>>83661309
SUCH RAW POWER.
>>
The ability to make the 4th person I meet on any given day's day slightly better than it would have been.

Ability to instantly convert consumed food into energy instead of waiting for an hour.

Ability to have a 1 MPH wind blowing away from me at all points in time to keep leaves from falling in my yard in the fall.

Ability to commuicate already understood ideas in a highly efficent way.

The ability to project the visuals from my migraine headaches digitally without any of the associated pain.

The ability to timetravel exactly one time in my life. This power would activate at a random time and would take me to a random time and last for 24 hours.
>>
File: windows 2000 tablet.jpg (48 KB, 640x442) Image search: [Google]
windows 2000 tablet.jpg
48 KB, 640x442
The power to slightly upgrade any electronic device (computer, phone, flash drive, microwave) to the latest hardware every year, with limits on how much I can upgrade and how often of course.

Now I will never have to deal with not having the best tech and having to replace it.
>>
The ability to stop every speeding bullet that hits me. Oh, when I say stop, I don't mean before entry.
>>
Teleknesis, but I can only use it to masturbate or shake martinis
>>
I have Superboy Prime's strength and skills, but only in fictional mediums.
>>
>>83658233
Double jump.
>>
File: 1388998174308.jpg (184 KB, 1138x1200) Image search: [Google]
1388998174308.jpg
184 KB, 1138x1200
>>83662364
>But you already have that power anon.
>>
File: toaster laptop 80's.jpg (310 KB, 938x1500) Image search: [Google]
toaster laptop 80's.jpg
310 KB, 938x1500
>>83664962
At that point I would grab the oldest computers I could find and make them play fallout 4 and shit.
>>
>>83658233
Telekinesis over a single item the shape and weight of a remote control.
>>
>>83662643
>>The ability to never have wedgies or have my dick in an uncomfortable position
Oh god this. Perpetually Comfy Balls. No matter what they will never be in an awkward position or get too sweaty and stick to my leg.
>>
Produce my own wifi at a 5ft radius
>Go camping with babes
>All sleep in my tent because I have wifi
>>
>>83658424
We all know one, oh God.
>>
>>83658895
top tier ability right there
>>
Repair anything as long as it fits in my palms.
If I eat a chip I can keep eating it if I leave a part of it in my hands
>>
Rotational body parts 20000 rpm max
>>
File: image_68.jpg (102 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image_68.jpg
102 KB, 960x960
>>83662251
is better than a master of one
>>
>>83662315
Broken, unless you and the surface you bounce off of are perfectly elastic, and you bounce back to the same height.

>>83665022
If you're being particular, they could stop just after breaking the skin, leaving only minor cuts. That'd still be powerful.

>>83665075
>implying there's anything else telekinesis is good for
>>83665392
Your dick, right?

>>83665208
Without an extra ability to land, this power is thoroughly minimal.
Wait shit, unless you could jump down 100ft and use your second jump just before you hit the ground.
>>
>>83658832
Yea, just walk by them in a crowd and they will die . No one would know.
>>
Where to start. I can curses at people, cause people around me to enrage, burn consumable goods if I'm careless. And my greatest ability is killing time, plus time travel, second by second.
>>
>>83658233

It's funny because there's actually people who think they have abilities similar to OP's pic where they make clouds disappear. My mom believes this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjUhTCqQ5ps
>>
I can create clones of myself, but every new clone is of a different ethnicity then me and speaks a random language that I don't know. I can't control them and I can't uncreate them. Their brain is a copy of mine.

Here's a chalange for you /co/, how do you put this power to use?
>>
>>83658891
I was about to say this
it would be great if you could just kill all bugs within a certain radius of yourself at will
being outside would be so much nicer
>>
>>83667716
build orphanages around the world.
>>
>>83658233
Not having to sleep
I would be unstoppable imagine all you could get done and learn with all that free time
>>
>>83667795
I don't think you understand what the word "minimal" means.
>>
The power to turn a boner of mine flacid, I wanna wear boxer shorts in this heat, and frankly there's a constant blood flow to my dick
>>
>>83658278

That would be life changing, as you could easily make a lot of money doing that.
>>
>>83668092
How is not having to sleep any less minimal than half the shit in this thread?
At the very least it's theoretically possible.
>>
>>83658233
The ability to wake up whenever I need to without grogginess
>>
>>83658374
I *urp* see whatcha did there kid
>>
The ability to step into any fictional world of my choosing and freely do whatever and be whoever I want within that fictional world, however no matter what I do, it will not change that fictional world for the rest of the real world, I could never take anyone or anything else in with me or out with me, and the process takes place completely within a mental realm, so it doesn't use up any real world time, so I won't be missing for hours on end.

It would literally be completely useless outside of learning about specific universes and imposing my own will into these worlds, just for myself.
>>
>>83658590
You will only ever be a big guy in your own eyes
>>
>>83658870
All you have to do is believe that you want to die each time you're in danger, instant immortality, too overpowered
>>
File: 1465359756627.png (107 KB, 341x334) Image search: [Google]
1465359756627.png
107 KB, 341x334
>>83661309
WHAT IS THIS SORCERY
>>
>>83658233
Perfect control over my sleep. So i could fall asleep instantly when I needed to for the right amount of time and get a full nights rest from it no matter how short a time it was.
>>
>>83667359
In that case I woulndt end up in a eternal loop of bouncing? normal bouncing that reduces the energy in everybounce is more balanced.
>>
>>83661192
A guy who makes people hot by looking at them, a guy who can change his wrists into any persons wrists, a guy who believes he can read minds, but instead only hears what he wants to hear. He just happens to be a good guesser
>>
>>83661267
Can grow your dick an extra half inch, but only when you think about it and nothing else
>>
My body is 100% efficient so I don't shit or piss.
>>
I have the ability to eat ice cream without getting a brain freeze.

:^)
>>
The power to know what the opponent's next move will be in any turn based game.

It fails for official tournaments and games played for money though.
>>
>>83658883
That ability sounds Super Hot to me.
>>
>>83658233
To be honest, a variant of >>83658738 would be really useful.
>Grab anything you drop, even if your hands are full
>Grab things from places you can't/won't reach, like under the couch or in the toilet
>Just sorta unscrew things without needing to find that weirdly shaped screwdriver
>Take flies and squish them against the wall (or something easier to clean)
>Move hot/sharp/messy things without risk
And that's assuming some pretty harsh restrictions.

Failing that, I'd probably take animal empathy or something and be the one vet that actually can get puppies to sit still.
>>
>>83662844
That's definitely help combat your autism
>>
>>83658233
The ability to make panties drop. Literally.
>>
>>83658233

I'd want the 'superpower' that I could reach into my pocket, and have the exact amount of money that I could get the specific items I want, as long as they are on sale.

Like, I would never have enough money to buy something the moment it came out, but I could always afford it, if it was at a reasonable price.
>>
invulnerability from everything except heat and metal objects
>>
>>83667716
It's a stretch but you could learn every language but one and essentially control what your clone would be, that's something at least
>>
The ability to create any outfit I want to at any time.
I'll win all of the world's cosplay contests! Haha!
>>
>>83670420
>Get caught in a mugging or a drive by
>Create an outfit that is completely bullet proof
>Get discovered and contacted by the government to mass produce these bull proof outfits
or
>Get contacted by famous clothing brands, or even knock off companies, to the ultimate factory for their products, allowing them to completely get rid of all their factories and production employees as they pay you to produce clothes around the clock.
>>
>>83658233
That's actually pretty broken against normal people
>>
>>83661966
That is in no way a minor superpower
>>
>>83658233
The ability to get at least 4 people to acknowledge my post within any thread I choose
It's not enough to get (You)s, I want someone to say that at the very least they read my post and what they think of it
>>
>>83658496
Maybe if you're low test
>>
The ability to slice/dice/cut cooking ingredients with my mind.
>>
>>83658233
Punch people in face over TCP/IP.
>>
>>83662251
I'm already a master of nothing, but I still suck at pretty much everything
>>
Not having to eat, shit, drink or piss never again
>>
>>83658233
Minor elongation. Not full blown plastic man, but, the ability to stretch out no more than a foot or so.
>>
File: The horror.png (81 KB, 283x355) Image search: [Google]
The horror.png
81 KB, 283x355
>>83661309
I.. I can't stop myself! WHAT POWER IS THIS?!
>>
>>83662364
>But you already have that power anon.
anon btfo
>>
>>83658233
THE ABILITY TO CLEAR MY THROAT OF PHLEGM.

OH GOD PLEASE.
>>
>>83658233
Telekinesis
Intangibility
Teleportation
Technopathy
Invisibility
>>
>>83667178
How did she cope with the loss of her cheese snacks?
LOL
>>
>>83658233
The ability to be facing the correct direction in any situation. Nobody can sneak up on you, always land on your feet, side collision become rear end collisions, never again a pie in the face, and no more missing something important because you were looking the wrong way.
>>
>>83658233
The perfect immune system. No allergies, no zits, and no abnormal cell growths, just pure efficiency.
>>
The ability to control spiders. Think about it, you could command them to patrol your place for roaches and have them lead you to your keys if you've lost them. And in the right scenario, you could use them to get yourself out of a pinch.
>>
Perfect speaking ability, able to speak your thoughts without pausing, saying, "um", or having to stop and articulate your words.
>>
>>83669211
>a guy who believes he can read minds, but instead only hears what he wants to hear. He just happens to be a good guesser
is delusion a mutant power?
>>
>>83658233
Either an amplification to my already pretty great Percussive maintenance or The power to be perfectly aware of, familiar with and in control of one's bodily motions
>>
>>83658233
Being able to understand any language.
>>
the ability to sleep on command the second i get inside the bus i take to to/from work and wake up the second i got at my destination. i would basically have two hours of extra sleep per day.

that or the ability to listen to music on my cellphone without using headphones.
>>
>>83658883
SUPER HOT
>>
I want the ability for any piece of clothing I try on to always be a perfect fit. Or like the power to always have enough of an ingredient for cooking. Could've used that last week when I made cookies for sure.

(Also, wasn't there an audio series online about this sort of thing? Humans with minor superpowers in a world with people who have normal ones? The protagonist was named Keepsy or something.)
>>
File: afafaf.gif (96 KB, 500x614) Image search: [Google]
afafaf.gif
96 KB, 500x614
>>83678381
Anon, that's way too good.
>>
Low level future sight isn't life changing or wouldn't make me into a god right?

What about something like Alternate Timeline foresight?
>I want to see the timeline if I chose the soup instead of the salad
>I want to see what would have happened if I asked for this sooner
>I want to find the decisions leading up to getting this to happen
It would be like developer/director's commentary versions of a movie, or what if episodes of a show.
>>
>>83658233
Minimal flight.

When I dream of flying, it always takes a lot of will power to even get up to 10 feet and then I sort of stay up only thanks to riding air currents. It ain't real flight, but I'd take it.
>>
>>83658278
Images in your mind are extremely vague and would look like shit on paper, unless your power also makes the drawings look how you would want them to.
>>
>>83662973
Much of the world would become opaque, like heavy fog.

I would like the ability to always know where north is.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>83658233
You get random subway sandwich anytime you want.
>>
>>83658233
The ability to enlarge breasts.
>>
>>83678652
I'd argue that, with enough time and practice, you'd be able to get things right eventually. Though the idea was more either: A) the power gives you greater control over your thoughts; or B) you're able to edit any image on paper, so you can slowly perfect the image you created.

Not sure if either one makes the power less minor.
>>
Invisibility or intangibility, so I could be a creepy Peeping Tom and enter the houses of other people without anyone knowing it or being able to do anything about me.
>>
File: Flying-Image.jpg (28 KB, 493x363) Image search: [Google]
Flying-Image.jpg
28 KB, 493x363
floatation

Like a downgraded flying power that just allows me to sit like a meter above the ground

seems pretty comfy
>>
>>83658233
Curing aesthetical problems like acne, rashes,stretch marks on anyone but no serious diseases or injuries, would make decent money.
>>
Time stops if I knock something over accidentally, so I can just put it back on the table or scoop it back into the cup
>>
File: tumblr_nakwpxczaI1s85y2bo1_1280.jpg (406 KB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nakwpxczaI1s85y2bo1_1280.jpg
406 KB, 1280x1656
>>83658233
Danny Phantom is very street level imo
>>
Real time remote connection to PC i have the credential to access with no latency.
>>
>>83681504
I would adore the ability to hover or float. No need for furniture, you can lie comfortably anywhere you want, and taking a break is as simple as a thought.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.