[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I finish the rest of the series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: bopbbab.jpg (27 KB, 584x275) Image search: [Google]
bopbbab.jpg
27 KB, 584x275
Should I finish the rest of the series?
>>
>>83652206
I dunno about you, but I certainly finished.
>>
>>83652206
I want to be atom and climb in the huntress's hair
>>
Yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE8C1WWixgc
>>
>>83652800
amazing
>>
>>83652482
Just finished the Music Meister, it was really enjoyable. Didn't realize it was NPH until I looked searched it up
https://youtu.be/yHY9USNC_Fk
>>
>>83652800
Aquaman is the best part of the show
>>
>>83653000
I was in the con room when they aired this at SDCC. It was amazing.

I really wish Netflix would put it back on, I don't want to watch The Batman.
>>
>>83652206
Yes. The finale will make you tear up.
>>
File: you killed my father.jpg (26 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
you killed my father.jpg
26 KB, 600x341
>>83652206
yes
>>
>>83653684
This might be the best episode of a Batman cartoon to have ever been aired.
>>
>>83653586
Was looking at the episode list and saw it was a Bat Mite ep. I may have seen it already but don't remember much -- except the fact that I didn't particularly like Bat Mite
>>83653684
ty Joe Chill
>>
>>83654006
You aren't supposed to like Bat Mite, the plot of that episode is that he's a little shitter.
>>
File: 1465443969846.png (371 KB, 900x1524) Image search: [Google]
1465443969846.png
371 KB, 900x1524
Big fan of this Joker and Harley.
>>
>>83654061
I can't tolerate any of his epsidoe(s) but I'm still here for Aquaman.
>>
>>83654477
...As long as you're here, I suppose.
>>
>>83652206
I definitely don't have time to watch the whole show, but I've enojyed some of the "highlight" episodes people have recommended me such as Music Meister, Chill of the Night, and the Finale. Are there any other must sees that I should watch?
>>
>>83652206
I wasn't that into it, myself, but if you're having fun then go for it. If you're not, that's ok too, there's lots of other shows for you to put time into.
>>
>>83654721
The two-part story "Deep Cover for Batman!" and "Game Over for Owlman!" is excellent.

"Emperor Joker" is better than the comic it was inspired by.

"Joker: The Vile and the Villainous!" is a favorite.

There's no underlying theme here, honest.
>>
>>83654477
Not even Batman's Strangest Cases?
>>
>>83654823
I can see how somebody would dislike that episode, as much as I love Weird All. The MAD Magazine short is outright alienating. Bat-Manga was solid, though. Based Lord Death Man.
>>
>>83654591
It's nearing 3:30 AM, excuse my non-sense. Just noticed how I typed "episdoe."
>>83654823
Haven't reached that far yet, just starting the second season.
>>
>>83654893
I can't see how Shaggy and Scooby beating the shit out of the Joker and Penguin isn't the best part of this show
>>
>>83654943
I appreciate that it happened, I was just expecting it to be a crossover with Mystery Inc., the amazing Scooby cartoon that aired alongside it, instead of a faithful recreation of the old stuff.
>>
>>83654957
I'm going to add to this that I expected it to be a Mystery Inc. crossover because the Internet in fact declared that such a crossover was occurring, that these two modern cartoons with superb writing that capture the best things from their retro counterparts and make them better would be coming together, but no, it was a replica of the old silly crossovers down to the art style. Which is, again, appreciated, but what we were tricked into expecting had a lot of potential--and could have still had Weird Al.
>>
The JLI episode is amazing.
>>
>>83654893
>The MAD Magazine short is outright alienating

It really is. I was going to show it to a friend but that section is just really difficult to get through. MAD's humor just... doesn't work.
>>
>>83656368
I like how nobody could work together at all.

>>83654757
The Tornado Tyrant one was really good. It reminded me of a JLU episode.
>>
>>83654721
Requiem for a Scarlet Speedster is a brilliant tribute to all three major Flashes. The season 3 premiere (can't recall the name) is great if you like Superdickery.
>>
>>83654721
"The Last Patrol"
"Clash of the Metal Men"
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.