[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Peggy Hill got away with murdering a guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Daily reminder that Peggy Hill got away with murdering a guy in a meat packing plant
>>
>>83651452

So?
>>
>>83651452
Daily reminder that Hank Hill literally got away with murdering a guy in a carefully planned explosion to destroy a popular retail warehouse.
>>
She only activated the machine, it was still that crazy fuck himself who stayed on the belt even when he got zapped free of his crazy fuckness.
>>
>>83651452
Good. Peggy Hill was Right
>>
>>83651452
Daily reminder that not only did she not intend to kill him, he was the one who told her to pull the lever. Peggy is not to blame at all. At all.
>>
>>83654204
Wasn't in his right mind.
>>
>>83651452
Daily reminder that Peggy can't in fact speak Spanish well.
>>
>>83654282

It's still his fault.
>>
>>83654330
Not at all, no.
I don't think either would be at fault.
She couldn't have known he wasn't in his right mind, but if someone tells you to kill them, obliging them doesn't become legal (or moral.)
>>
>>83654385
True. Let's agree that regardless, Peggy is 100% not at fault.
>>
>>83654443
He was violent, it was an accident.
If memory serves.
>>
>>83654491
I'll take it. But Peggy is not a murderer like OP is insinuating.
>>
>>83651452
Daily reminder that Cotton killed 50 men
And Luanne's clearly German housemate voiced by Andy Dick
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.