[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so does Batman actually likes bats? like, is the batcave a bats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
so does Batman actually likes bats? like, is the batcave a bats sanctuary and he donates money for the preservation of their ecosystems?
>>
>>83649757
Alfred feeds the bats and he doesn't run away screaming when one gets near him so yes he's ok with them
>>
>>83649757
He just let them be for a while, but then a strain of the Legacy virus was found in them (and got Alfred deathly sick) and he realized he had to do something about it, so now he takes care of them and they've always sort of made sure they were fed.

That was before the New 52 so who knows if it's still a thing.
>>
>>83649757

Off-topic.

But, there is a reboot bruce machine in his bat cave. Do you think they going to use it in the future? Batman one million?
>>
File: STK209058.jpg (101 KB, 514x780) Image search: [Google]
STK209058.jpg
101 KB, 514x780
>>83649901
Here's the cover for one of the issues in this storyline >>83649936
>>
>>83649953
Could have ties to Batman Year 100.
>>
>>83649901
https://youtu.be/0pcZTqHik1o?t=13m15s
>>
He's terrified of bats. When he was a child, a bit of fruit fell on his face and bats swarmed, trying to eat it, but ate his eye instead. Now he surrounds himself with bats as a show of overcoming his fear, but in reality he's controlled by it. He makes others fear him, but if he ever stops he will be consumed by his own fear.
>>
File: bat-myths-hanging.jpg (599 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
bat-myths-hanging.jpg
599 KB, 1600x900
Bats are cute. CUTE!
>>
>>83652140
That looks like a mutant dog.
>>
File: Bat mobile.gif (414 KB, 290x217) Image search: [Google]
Bat mobile.gif
414 KB, 290x217
>>83652140
Yup
>>
I always say it's good to have at least one bat or spider in your home. They kill mosquitoes.
>>
>>83649953
They used it in Snyders last arc on Batman; I really liked the issue that dealt with the future Batman story though.

Theres also the futures end Batman special where hes getting some equipment for his reboot machine; it ties into the other 2 stories.
>>
>>83649965
>all this guano
Alfred doesn't get paid enough for this.
>>
>>83649757
I would actually be interested in seeing a more Bat-obsessed Batman. Maybe make Bruce a lot closer of a friend to Kirk Langstrom and have them study the same thing. They slowly start to develop an opposites kind of thing with Kirk being Man-Bat and Bruce being Bat-Man.

Or something like that, i don't know.
>>
>>83652412
Speaking of Man-Bat, did Bane ever try to kill him? All those spooky bat dreams should make the actual giant bat as much of a target as the guy who dresses up like one.
>>
More recently it was stated that the part of the cave they use for Batman stuff is sectioned off from the rest, so that they don't bother the bats, and so Alfred doesn't have to clean guano out of the Bat-Computer.
>>
>>83652457
>All those spooky bat dreams
Can you explain?
>>
>>83653060
he had nightmares in prison about a bat creature so he got out of prison and went to look for them and he found batman
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.