[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Zootopia Hero My Ass. I have found that this Judy Hopps bunny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
>Zootopia Hero
My Ass. I have found that this Judy Hopps bunny is a liar, she is literally working with the mob boss "Mr. Bigs."
>>
Sometimes you gotta get dirty if you want to clean up a mess, you smell me?
>>
Forget it, Jake, it's Tundratown.
>>
>>83648932
What was Mr. Big's bussiness anyway?
>>
>>83649088
Getting rid of people that got in his bussiness.
>>
>>83649088
According to the Zootopia Handbook, his legitimate businesses include the most successful tuxedo company in Zootopia and that limo service, but he has his fingers in all sorts of other dealings.
>>
File: 1459099690167.jpg (80 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1459099690167.jpg
80 KB, 640x360
>>83648932
>My Ass. I have found that this Judy Hopps bunny is a liar, she is literally working with the mob boss "Mr. Bigs."

You're not the first to discover this. At the moment, you're just the only one still alive.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.