[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE BUTLERING PART 2: HIPSTERS DESTRUCTION.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: 220.jpg (380 KB, 1280x847) Image search: [Google]
220.jpg
380 KB, 1280x847
Does Alfred have to choke a bitch.
>>
>>83643758
>I do not have as much hair as you, but I EARNED every lost follicle. You don't know what it's like, raising that boy.
>>
>>83643758
is alfred gonna have noncon with that numale
>>
>>83643869
He might nonconsentually beat him down.
>>
>>83643758

say something wrong you smug son of a bitch, I dare you, watch Alfred shoe explode from kicking this hipster to mars.
>>
>people STILL care about this crap
To each their own I guess.
>>
Jesus Christ, it's been over a fucking month. I was expecting more than just one page.
>>
Genuinely interested, why do people follow this series? Why do you care about it? I'd get if it was DC licensed but this stuff is just glorified, boring fanfiction.
>>
>>83643957

Any one know why, the updates are taking so long? it's real bothersome to wait so long for just one page a reason why would calm me a lot.
>>
>>83644074
Didn't he get a job at DC?
>>
>>83644074
I imagine it's because this is just a passion project he did to get attention and his focus is on stuff that makes him money.
>>
>>83644044
If you're more interested in why other people like something than liking it yourself, you need to either get laid, get drunk, or go outside.
>>
>>83644074

For one thing, Yale doesn't make any money directly off of JL8, because it's an unlicensed fancomic. That's why he's ALWAYS going to every convention around the country. He can make money off of commissions and prints of the JL8 characters at conventions, but he can't have ads or a store for the comic itself.

JL8 (or Little League, as it used to be called) is what made his name, but the comic itself doesn't make him any money.
>>
>>83644044

why do you like the things you like?
>>
>>83643949
>>83644044
I don't follow it, but I always enjoy it when it pops up. Solid art, cute stories and takeoffs on characters, generally very comfy. It's not like I'm shelling out cash for it.
>>
It's funny because Bruce was more of a dick to her than the waiter.
>>
>>83643758
>next comic

https://youtu.be/PETk8eBbfN0?t=3m5s
>>
>>83644421
The waiter enabled his dickishness, though.
>>
>>83644421
Well, the waiter can't fire Alfred.
>>
>>83643758
I'm glad he's getting called out on being the Fuckwad of the Year.
>>
>>83644421
Bruce isn't a server. It isn't his job to be polite.

Besides, when they get home, Alfred will tell him everything he did wrong on the date.
>>
>>83644044
So you would like it more if it had as DC stamp? Fanboys will be fanboys I guess. They only care about brands...
>>
>Allowing elementary school kids to go on dates in the first place
shit parents and guardian/servant
>>
>>83644930

He did more right then wrong before this, but she rather stay as friends, so Bruce is treating her as such she has no right to be upset, she wasn't gonna give him a second date anyways why bother.
>>
>>83645069
It's just a playdate.
>>
>>83644044
Because it's interesting to see Elseworlds. A good one always finds the essence of their characters and puts them in strange situations. That's refreshing, especially after so many official adaptations and books completely misunderstand the characters they feature.
>>
>>83645069
He's not telling them to go bang, dude.
>>
>>83643758
I wish the guy didn't have a mustache so he would be Bizarro-Alfred totally.
>>
>>83643949
I wonder how much of an overinflated ego you must have to hang out in threads about things you don't care about, specifically to proclaim how much you don't care about them.
>>
>>83645263
That doesn't matter, they're too little to be acting like adults, all the weird subterfuge and goofery is a real waste of childhood.
Even stupid pretend dating should only begina at around 16.
>>
>>83645579
But that's just it, kids imitate adults. They don't get any of the purpose or reasoning behind what they're doing, they just do it because big people do it.
>>
>>83645579
You never play house as a kid?
>>
>>83643758
Who is sandwich douche meant to look like?
>>
>>83645997
yale's boyfriend
>>
>>83645502
Alfred? Is that you?
>>
>>83646061
That business with his ex turned him gay? That's harsh.
>>
>>83643758
Fast forward the the scene where Alfred has a talk with Bruce and he buys the restaurant, firing this dick
>>
>>83644421
Karen was being a huge snob earlier.
>>
>>83645263
He should.
>>
File: 1427411172642.jpg (68 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
1427411172642.jpg
68 KB, 480x368
>>83643758
I work as waitstaff, and now I just know that for my whole shift tomorrow I'm going to be wondering if Alfred Pennyworth would approve of my work.
>>
>>83644128
He's been doing a lot of freelance work for various publishers (you have to be exceptionally in demand to get an exclusivity deal.) I know he's done some work for Marvel's Nova and Dynamite's Smosh comic.
>>
>>83648393
Do you treat the customers like dog shit?
>>
>>83648393
That's actually a pretty good way to run your life in general.
>>
>>83649137
Never intentionally to their face. Last time I thought I couldn't handle a customer I really didn't like and thought I couldn't handle, I asked someone else to serve them.
>>
>>83643758
I'm gonna shamelessly request that a drawfriend do a butlering pic with Alfred and the hipster.
>>
>>83649301
I wouldn't want to actually be a butler, though.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.