[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If SHIELD was HYDRA and Howard finally managed to remake the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: edZrl.jpg (55 KB, 770x332) Image search: [Google]
edZrl.jpg
55 KB, 770x332
If SHIELD was HYDRA and Howard finally managed to remake the super-soldier serum, ¿why they killed him?
>>
Hydra had only partially subverted Shield.
>>
>>83640458
To keep him from creating more super soldiers.
>>
>>83640487
Ok, but they can still obtain the serum withouth killing someone, right?
>>
>>83640567
Yes, but they are Nazis, so they killed him anyway
>>
Didn't Zola specifically mention that Howard was basically on to them and needed to be eliminated?
>>
>>83640912
Maybe Howard found out.

Why was Howard transporting it by himself?
>>
>>83640933
That is exactly why he had the world's entire supply of super soldier serum in the back of his car instead of locked up at SHIELD.

Actually, I take that back. Didn't the Army have some super soldier serum they used on Blonsky?
>>
Why didn't Hydra kill Steve in his coma? Did they ever explain it?
>>
>>83640994
They manipulated him instead (for a while).
>>
>>83640994
Fury was watching over him.
>>
>>83640980
>Actually, I take that back. Didn't the Army have some super soldier serum they used on Blonsky?
I thought that was another batch, done by someone else who reverse-engineered it (albeit imperfectly).
>>
>>83640980
Yeah but it didn't work right.
>>
>>83640458
NOBODY EVER REMADE THE SUPER-SOLDIER SERUM

NEVER.
>>
Why Bucky was the only Howling Commando to "die" in fucking WORLD WAR II?
>>
>>83640980
It's a shitty version though.
>>
>>83640980
The army had a shitty version.

Howard's was exactly like the original.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.