[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damnit, Avatar, it's gotten worse. Last evening the Equalists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: lin_korra.png (128 KB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
lin_korra.png
128 KB, 444x250
Damnit, Avatar, it's gotten worse. Last evening the Equalists got hold of over a dozen young benders and they've all had their bending taken away.

We're out of options, Avatar, so why are you still beating around the bush with this? You have to rape Amon, before he hurts anyone else. It's your duty!
>>
File: 1442569996098.jpg (150 KB, 527x936) Image search: [Google]
1442569996098.jpg
150 KB, 527x936
>>83639558
Uh... I'm Amon! I admit it! This is what I look like under the mask! You'll never stop me, Avatar, bwahaha! (That's what he says, right?)
>>
File: asami_looking_smug.png (162 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
asami_looking_smug.png
162 KB, 500x441
What if we get Korra pregnant

And then fuck the baby?
>>
>>83639618
why would you fuck the baby asami
>>
>>83639695
Because Seth McFarlane thinks it's funny.
>>
>>83639618
>>83639720
I don't get this reference.
>>
File: Korra_looking_smug.png (152 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
Korra_looking_smug.png
152 KB, 333x250
>>83639558
Uh... chief? I'm not trying to imply that men can't be raped by women but, have you seen my rack? I don't think I'm gonna need to force Amon against his will to have sex with me, and I DEFINITELY don't think it'll traumatize him out of a life of crime.
>>
File: linbeifong.png (194 KB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
linbeifong.png
194 KB, 444x250
>>83639906
Men can't be raped by women...? Oh, cut the crap, Avatar. Who the hell do you think you're fooling? With those arms, that aggression, that handsome chin?

I know underneath those heavy trousers and fur pelt you're really hiding a ten-inch rippling python, everyone knows it. And I want you to meatbend that beast right up Amon's pale kabuki asshole until it's in his throat, now get to it!
>>
File: Avatar - BE THE LEAF-A.png (92 KB, 266x257) Image search: [Google]
92 KB, 266x257
>>83640074
>meatbend that beast right up Amon's pale kabuki asshole until it's in his throat
>>
>>83640074
It's now in the back of my mind forever that Lin copes with a latent attraction to Korra by imagining that she must secretly be a man.

Fuck you, /co/.
>>
>>83639793
Consider yourself lucky.
>>
Not for nothin' chief, but I think it'd be more traumatizing if YOU raped him.
>>
>>83639906
Maybe he'll see the good in bending and become a farmer somewhere?
>>
>>83640897
I suppose I could help her train.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.