[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The more I think about it, the more I realize DC chose the wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: 1451731130093.jpg (286 KB, 1024x714) Image search: [Google]
1451731130093.jpg
286 KB, 1024x714
The more I think about it, the more I realize DC chose the wrong all powerful dick to be behind everything.
>>
>>83637457
Stardust is public domain and an obscure meme on the internet and with comic hipsters
>>
>>83637457
If Stardust was part of the DCU I would cast him as a kind of proto-Spectre, due to his dark but occaisonally humurous way of destroying people
>>
File: Fantomah.jpg (362 KB, 499x560) Image search: [Google]
Fantomah.jpg
362 KB, 499x560
Does /co/ also know about Fantomah?
>>
>the most remarkable man who has ever lived
>busts rackets for a living

lmao

I like to imagine all the governments live in a constant fear that they might incidentally fun afoul of stardust and incur his bizarre wrath.
>>
>>83637836
>>most remarkable
>>superiority beams
I get that it's campy, but does anyone ever take a step back and notice that everythign this guy writes is exactly the fucking same.
>>
>>83637975
There aren't many comics of him so it doesn't get old. We can enjoy it for it's over-powered asshole heores campiness.
>>
>>83637522
>Stardust is public domain
And thus free to use in any way DC, or anyone else wants. yet they still own the stories they write.

How is public domain bad?
>>
>>83637890
I assume there is a horribly shellshocked G Man somewhere in Washington, who is the liason between the US Government and Stardust.
>>
>>83637828
does anyone have classic Spectre to story-time? was he as fucked up as stardust?
>>
>>83637975
that's kinda the appeal. his mixture of utter laziness and whacky creativity makes it hard to say whether he's a hack?
>>
>>83637457
Honestly? I'd be ok with this.
>>
>>83638544
they don't own it. that means anybody can do anything with that property.

cutting into sales or damaging the image of the property
>>
>>83639821
>damaging the image of Stardust

fucking lol

The damage done by his original creator is why Stardust is perfect. Anything drawn by fans, or anyone else, will just draw more attention to him
>>
>>83637457
Yeah but how he would fit on Rebirth
>Things were suppose to return to normal after Flashpoint
>But something, someone, some big dick put his hand on it and create new 52
>>
>>83637457
if stardust is so powerful how come he couldn't save his creator from dying frozen in a park bench
>>
>>83639128
He's nowhere near as wacky but they have the same perverse approach to handing out JUSTICE. Spectre kills people with an ironic sense of humour, such as burning Dr. Light in the form of a huge candle.
>>
>>83640696
>dying frozen in a park bench
>implying Stardust didn't kill him for abusing his wife
>implying he wasn't destroyed by his own creation
>>
File: 1397171658771.png (2 MB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
1397171658771.png
2 MB, 960x600
Only Stardust can uncuck capeshit.
>>
>>83641225
The art is so bad it hurts.
>>
>>83641334
I'm sure Squirrel Girl is more your style.
>>
>>83637975
Do you even understand the appeal? No one's reading them like they're a hidden gem of literature.
>>
>>83639908
why would a company tie its self to an alcoholic wife beater's garbo public domain hero?
>>
>>83642126
are you implying like wife beaters are bad characters?
>>
>>83641552
This is as bad as the unfapable squirrel girl.
>>
>>83642208
this is bait.png
>>
>>83637836
Always preferred Phantom Lady more, to be honest.
>>
>>83638544
>>83637522
the main issue is that while Stardust the character is PD, the trademark for Stardust as a name is currently in use(the WWE has it as the name of one of their wrestlers), so it can't be used as the title or advertising for a comic featuring Stardust
>>
Why the fuck aren't you losers posting comics if you love Stardust so much? God damnit.
>>
>>83645786
Hopefully these threads are an anon working on a webcomic or something and they're building hype or seeing if there's any Stardust discussion to be had here.
I agree, this thread needs more comics and less faffing around.
>>
>>83637522
And still appears i Wonderlla.

But just as well. He'd be OP in DC world.
>>
Stardust is a fag and the art is hideous. This is like a Tim and Eric skit or some kind of lazy forced meme. Stop making Stardust threads, fucking idiot.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.