[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The joke's on you, Jim! Now Batman will rape YOU!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (306 KB, 772x1143) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306 KB, 772x1143
The joke's on you, Jim! Now Batman will rape YOU!
>>
He can fucking try >>83636904
>>
When did this rape the joker thing start?
>>
>>83637388
A little bit before people started asking when it started.
>>
File: gordon bats.png (1 MB, 906x679) Image search: [Google]
gordon bats.png
1 MB, 906x679
>>83637297
Challenge accepted.
>>
>>83637388
i'm not too sure, but i believed it was a bit after Snyder said that thing about how batman getting raped in prison is something that could happen on his movies, and how that was his definition of dark, somehow and at some point it seems to have derailed into this meme.

At least i don't remember having seen it before that Snyder thing.
>>
>>83637297
>Joker's venom also works as a std
>He's unrapable
>>
>>83637297
That's what he wanted all along
>>
>>83638393
heh
>>
>>83642300
>It was all a long con
Jim you absolute madman.
>>
File: 4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg (22 KB, 367x332) Image search: [Google]
4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg
22 KB, 367x332
>>83637297

Are you that same faggot that posts Batman x Joker rape threads every fucking week? Can you please fuck off?
>>
>>83637388

It's been around for fucking years. Way back, there were daily "Why don't you just kill the Joker" threads, with that picture of Jim Gordon from TAS (You know the one). Of course, people would vary it up from time to time, such as "Kiss the Joker", and obviously "Rape the Joker"
>>
>>83642279
Bottles and broomsticks exist you know
>>
Jokes on you, Joker.

You can't rape the willing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.