[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We're living in the timeline of the universe where NINJAGO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (767 KB, 988x431) Image search: [Google]
file.png
767 KB, 988x431
>We're living in the timeline of the universe where NINJAGO is the best action cartoon is airing
Wake me up.

I'm actually fucking interesting in this show after like 6 seasons of ignoring it and hoping it would go away.
>>
>The Black one is still a ghost
>>
>>83637086
Nope. I'm watching the new season now, I guess. And he's alive again.
>>
>>83637066
If you hadn't been ignoring it, you'd realize it's not at all a bad show. It's a perfectly serviceable action cartoon.
>>
why do they emphasize the 'a' in Ninjago?
it sounds weird, ninja go sounds fine
>>
>>83637066
I would like it more if it didn't pull the usual kid's action cartoon thing where every season there's some new ultimate super mode made just to move toys.

Which, given that it's literally a Lego show, is perfectly understandable, but annoying nontheless.
>>
>>83637122
It's 3D Lego setpieces. It's not that serviceable.
>>
>>83637066
it'd probably get more attention if it wasn't forced to use the LEGO style, also most of Season 2 sucked hard for a lot of reasons, still need to catch up with the rest of the show though
>>
>>83637149
Ninj-AH-go is the name of where they live, Ninj-A-go is their battlecry.
>>
I've been trying to tell people this ever since season 2 began airing but NO ONE ever listens. It's a really cool show.

Now I just need to archive binge every season past 2, I haven't been keeping up with it despite really wanting to
>>
>>83637066
>There were a time where action show was the dominate genre
>this is all that's left

The dream is dead.
>>
>>83639017
Season two was awful so was reboot but everything else is okay. I haven't seen the newest season but the main villain is a djinn which is nice to see.
>>
File: 7171-1.jpg (118 KB, 690x496) Image search: [Google]
7171-1.jpg
118 KB, 690x496
Remember when Lego was on the verge of bankruptcy and had to rely on selling out to George Lucas to stay afloat?
>>
>>83639379
We're getting a new voltron cartoon tomorrow
>>
File: 1457868541678.png (119 KB, 225x227) Image search: [Google]
1457868541678.png
119 KB, 225x227
>Ice Ninja is a robot and uses a shuriken
>isn't the lightning Ninja
>>
Who is your ninjago husbando?
>>
File: 1453144549291.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453144549291.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>83637066
>girl ninja's weapon is literally a dildo
>>
>>83637066
I thought there was four originally and then they added the green guy later.
Where does the sixth guy come from?
>>
>>83641960
They made the sister the sixth one cause gurrrrrrrrl power
>>
I just cant take it seriously

its legos
>>
>>83637119
That's disappointing. I actually preferred him as a ghost.
>>
>>83641880
cole now and forever
>>
Why is the black ninja the leader? I always thought the red one was.
>>
>>83642906
I bet you also thought Omi was the leader.
>>
>>83642142

Well I mean if you think about how many cartoons were basically just toy commercials, they've kind of just cut out the pretense.

It's sort of ingenious and disgusting at the same time.
>>
I've watched a few episodes and it's like so close to being a really good show.

All the concepts and ideas are there but the dialogue and the animation just sully it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.