[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Jon remain as a permanent member of the Super family, or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Jon.png (74 KB, 214x306) Image search: [Google]
Jon.png
74 KB, 214x306
Will Jon remain as a permanent member of the Super family, or will he be replaced by yet another version of Super-Boy?
>>
I think he is permanent.
>>
>>83637933
Sure just like Chris was.
>>
He will go the way of Chris in the long run
>>
>>83636170
I am just waiting for him to be killed to create drama so I can make fun of both Batman and Superman and proclaim Wally as best dad.
>>
>>83637961
New 52 kon is very toxic.
>>
>>83636170
Really depends on how popular he is.
>>
He's going to stay, along with Kon and Mon and Kara and Eradicator and Steel.

All the Flashes are coming back.

All of the Wonder family is going to exist, along with Wonder Woman's brother.

All of the Bat-Family is going to exist.

And then, Johns is going to do Twilight of the Superheroes.

Alan Moore will continue to be angry.
>>
He'll be removed along with Damian during DC's next retcon called "Unbirthed"
>>
>>83640275

>along with Kon

I hope not.
>>
>>83638013
Yeah, I already feel that this kid's going to get killed off eventually for some angst in a can for Superman.

Either that, or time fuckery will happen that will sort of merge the DCU and DCnU Supermen into a composite. Maybe he'll still be with Lois Lane, but won't have a kid.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.