[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Grey DeLisle voices Lola, Lana and Lily This explains everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Kitty_Katswell_156.jpg (23 KB, 301x431) Image search: [Google]
Kitty_Katswell_156.jpg
23 KB, 301x431
>Grey DeLisle voices Lola, Lana and Lily
This explains everything
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 236x176) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 236x176
>>83636056
She's EVERYWHERE
>>
>>83636327

>A good VA is everywhere

Why are you surprised?
>>
>>83636327
>image.jpg
>>
>>83636443
I'm not, I'm stating a fact. OP is surprised, apparently.
>>
File: Megan Bacon's evil lair.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Megan Bacon's evil lair.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>83636056
I knew it was her because I could hear Megan Bacon in thier voices.
>>
I love that everyone keeps calling her Grey DeLisle, despite being Grey Griffin since 2012.
>>
>>83637126
The Loud House credits list her as Grey Griffin
>>
>>83636992
I like how the newest FOP episodes achieve a certain distinct look in their character designs that makes them easier to make out from the earlier episodes of the first seasons.

Not because I think it's a positive thing, but because it makes it incredibly easy for me to know what not to watch because it's already telling me it's smelly garbage. :^)
>>
>>83637126
She's gone as Grey DeLisle for 20 years. What do you expect?
>>
>>83636056
Kinda unrelated, but I don't really want to start another thread just to ask. Is that any good? I never watched it, and all I know about it is that the main character is voiced by the only funny person in iCarly.
>>
What about every day black man voice?
>>
>Grey will never make you lick her feet while she does her Azula voice

It hurts...
>>
>>83639109
You mean Kevin Michael Richardson? He's in many things, but nowhere near Grey.
>>
>>83639246
That's him, yeah.

Is there anyone else who is close to his roles? As far as black people go?

Cree Summer?
>>
>>83637126
>>83638280

>tfw you are the only one who hyphenates her name Grey DeLisle-Griffin.
>>
>>83639277
Phil LaMarr and Keith David
>>
>>83639013
Season 1 is pretty great/comfy. The other seasons are hit or miss.
>>
>>83636056
And she talks so retardedly once again.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.