[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it as bad as everyone said?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Was it as bad as everyone said?
>>
>>83631045
pls respond
>>
>>83631045
Yes. People on /co/ will defend it just to be contrarians, but it's shit.
>>
Here we go again!
>>
>>83631045
We already had this thread a few days ago.
Yes, it's bad.
>>
The digital coloring didn't work in some spaces.

I enjoyed the story as a response to DKR and Miller having fun with the Silver Age heroes
>>
>>83631045
Yes, the dialog is long, annoyng and pretentious. Never adds nothing to the story and is all about batman bragging about how cocky and right he is

The art style makes everything looks like a childish crayon painting and don't match with the tone, none of the cinematic gimmicks that made frank famous is present, just the crappy proportions.

All the heroes are boring and have no personality

The twists come from nowhere, and again, don't add nothing to the story. 2 chapters could have ended all that crap if it wasn't for the monologes, character introductions that don't do shit and that fucking ton of news interventions pages

It's fanfiction tier
>>
It's pretty bad. It has a few great moments, but it looks terrible and does largely read like a shitty fan fiction. Despite this, I still had fun reading it precisely because of how ridiculous it was.
>>
It's shit, the Captain Marvel scene was cool
>>
>>83631045
Yes.

There are a few good moments like Captain Marvel and Question, but it's largely terrible.
>>
I decided to finally give it a read in preparation for DKIII, but I couldn't even finish the first issue. Just unbelievably terrible, and doesn't even have the comedy value that ASBARTBW has.

Pretty much killed my interest in DKIII.
>>
That Dick Grayson twist was so fucking stupid.
>>
>>83633472
DK3 is Azz writing
Miller has basically said he had nothing to do with it except be consulted for it

It's still just okay and decompressed tho
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.