[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mutant lives matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
> homosapien tries to shoot up a school, but I stop him
>My mutant power is the ability to locate weapon's
>Police almost shoot me for being a mutant

Why do you hate us?
>>
Because when you join the Commies, you're going to use your devil powers to try and take our guns away.
And that shit ain't gonna happen.
>>
>>83631039
cause they're literally new evolution imagine some piece shit come along and you know eventually they will be worshiped as gods and you wont people don't hate them cause there different its because they're better
>>
all live's matter
>>
>>83633031
No they don't, I could not give less of a fucking about women, gays, poor people, and nonwhites
>>
>>83631542
I'm a transhumanist, so the prospect of maybe finding a mutant that can de-age you and extend your lifespan with their sweat or whatever sounds pretty appealing
>>
>>83631039
Because mutants get pissy when you make the perfectly reasonable request that so called law abiding living weapons of mass destruction give law enforcement a heads up about their powers.
Mutants are a terrible metaphor for racism because there is literally no greater privilege than having fucking super powers. These assholes who whine about mutant oppression don't stop to think that some people would consider being a fucking demigod kinda cool. Mutants aren't an oppressed minority, they're the 1%.
>>
>>83633224
>Reasonable
You built roaming squads of death bots.
>>
>>83633224
>shall not be infringed

Fuck Off you communist piece of shit
>>
>>83633224
In a world of superheroes and mutants I'd probably be mad as fuck that I'm not one.
>>
>>83633297
We register guns, cars, martial artists, logic would dictate we register unstable plasma, fireballs, life force draining, etc. Yeah it sucks that they don't have a choice, but shit happens.
People might not hate mutants if they would play ball once in a while instead of drawing a line in the fucking sand and screaming "I won't suffer a minor inconvenience for the safety of a bunch of flatscans!"
>>
>>83633468
>We register guns
No we don't
>>
>>83633504
Maybe you don't, nigger
>>
>>83633535
Gun registration isn't a thing in the usa. There is no federal gun registry, some individual states and cities may have laws pertaining to registering guns, but typically this only included hand guns or "assault weapons" some cities like DC have gun registration but these get struck down by courts all the time and states like new York and Connecticut with assault weapons registries only have a 5% compliance rate.

The majority of the states in the USA not only have 0 registration, but they have laws which ban the state from giving data to the federal government and they have their gun stores destroy all gun purchasing records after one year

Tl;Dr like 40 states have no gun registration of any kind and the few states that do only have registration on handguns
>>
>>83631542

So mutants are a metaphor for white people?
>>
>>83634735
POWERS OTHER RACES CANNOT COMPREHEND, SUCH AS
- caring about our societies
- valuing hard work
- pair bonding
- maths
- love

THESE STRANGE AND SCARY CREATURES MUST BE DESTROYED
>>
>>83634735
Yea, both are getting genocided
>>
>>83633074
why?Are you alright?
>>
>>83634769
>maths

Oh look, it's some limey faggot.
>>
>>83631039
Be me a mutant
Friends know I have powers don't care

X-men show up to my house every week like Jehovah witnesses.

Want to join shield but they don't hire mutants. Unless your fucking Dazzler!

Tried to make make mutants friends but they only ever want to go to rallies.

Currently dating a telepath. My life is hell.
>>
>>83631039
> Ability to locate weapons
So that means he can always find my cock?
>>
>>83631039
because I want your powers, but I don't have
>>
>>83633074
>nonwhites
What about those who can't decide if they want to be white or not? Like Greece or Turkey?
>>
>>83633074
This
>>
>>83633637
Schooled, thanks /k/, Hawaii a shit.
>>
>>83635485
Are you saying you lost it?
>>
>>83631039
ok which mutant died in taht horrible movie? I dont feel like watching it and much less downloading it
>>
>>83631039

Because I have an innate distrust of anyone that can melt me with eye beams or set my children on fire with the power of their mind, just as I distrust anyone waving around an AK-47 or a box of live grenades.
>>
>>83631039
Probably because mutants have plotted to and nearly succeeded in destroying the human race several times.
>>
>>83633074
I agree because you just proved that your life doesn't matter because you're a horrible person sweatie (:
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.