[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Please Please Pleese Get a Life Foundation Huh. . . ht
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
>Please Please Pleese Get a Life Foundation

Huh. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOtmdHiCJNY
>>
In August 1995, the people from alt.tv.animaniacs and #watertower IRC who were the inspiration for this short got to visit the WB studio and screen an early cut from the episode. Then one of them pointed out an error in the episode immediately after it ended.
>>
File: 1454963157338.png (231 KB, 552x754) Image search: [Google]
1454963157338.png
231 KB, 552x754
Remember when the fans went to the studio and got to have a tour and meet the actors?

Remember when Tress MacNeille got stalked by Dennis Falk?

Remember when Mitch Beiro "married" Minerva Mink and later went to jail for pedophilia?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
>>
Don't tell me what to do.
>>
>>83629233
I remember when The WB was first premiering and I had to tune a rabbit-ear antenna to try and get the best reception on it so I could make good recordings of Animaniacs season 4 because new episodes aired really early on Sunday mornings instead of Saturday locally for some reason.

That "Kiss the Frog, Baby!" spot also got really old when the network was so new they were airing it several times every hour. But I kept it tuned in because occasionally they'd play preview clips from the upcoming Pinky and the Brain show.
>>
>>83627166
I still use this to plead for sanity among intense shitposting
>>
>>83629892
Ever upload any of it?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.