[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WATCH OUT FOR SHREDDER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: shreads.jpg (41 KB, 640x383) Image search: [Google]
shreads.jpg
41 KB, 640x383
WATCH OUT FOR SHREDDER
>>
but we shredded shredder?
>>
Shredder in the new TMNT movie had to have been on Michael Bay's private stash of illegal drugs

His overacting was terrible and not even in a hysterically bad way

They really should have went with the original idea of making the white business man the actual shredder
>>
>tfw 2003 turtles are destined to be forgotten compared to the 80s cartoon and original film
>>
>>83626676
That opening has been ingrained into my mind.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdQSQroNt2k
And then Baxter Stockman was a zombie.
>>
>>83626827
As it should be.
>>
>>83626676
Reminder that the 2003 Shredder was afraid of the Mirage Turtles.
>>
>>83627491
Seriously, he was a jerk, but he didn't deserve such a fate.
>>
>>83626827
Didn't they make him a fucking alien robot or some dumb shit
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 426x187) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 426x187
>>83628250
Now he's just a brain in a robot jar
>>
>>83628264
>Didn't they make him a fucking alien robot or some dumb shit

yes and no.

There was a real Shredder in ancient times but an Utrom took over the mantle of Shredder.
>>
>>83628717

There were four fuckin Shredders in the 4Kids cartoon.

>Utrom Shredder (Ch'rell), seasons 1-3
>Karai Shredder, season 4
>Tengu Shredder, season 5
>Cyber Shredder, season 7

So many Shredders and only 1 of them was any good (Ch'rell).
>>
>>83628778

Technically Cyber was Ch'rell again.
>>
>>83628018
Fuck off 80s/90sfag.
>>
File: shredder.webm (3 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
shredder.webm
3 MB, 700x394
>>83630634
Control your sodium level 2k3 kid.
>>
>>83628264
Yes.

He also happened to be the Best Shredder.
>>
>>83626827
You'd ever consider the fact that the 2003 series is bland as fuck? I mean the 2012 series eclipsed it in popularity basically right off the bat so it's not like you can attribute it to nostalgia. In fact given that the series is almost 15 years old I think it's only be praised now by kids who were born in 1997 getting nostalgic over it.
>>
>>83630821
The 2012 show is limping along in ratings and is barely discussed here anymore.
>>
>>83631085
Yeah four years later, I'm talking about when it started, it did better than any previous version of the Turtles.
>>
>>83626676

That's not Shredder! He's an utrom! He's a talking brain!

Brainy Boo what's the matter with you? You don't act like the other utroms do. You wear a disguise to look like human guys, but you're not a man. You're a Brainy Boo.
>>
>>83631085

And yet it's still better than 2003 in every way. Go figure.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.