[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S RIDING AROUND WITHOUT ANY WHEELS! NOT EVEN THE SOUND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 23
IT'S RIDING AROUND WITHOUT ANY WHEELS! NOT EVEN THE SOUND OF A MOTOR!
>>
What can I do for you mister?

TELL ME HOW TO REACH THE FAMOUS BAXTER BUILDING
>>
It's a long way from here! You'd better get some gas!
>>
NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT TO DO! BESIDES FUEL IS FOR LESSER MEN! MY VEHICLE NEEDS NO GAS
>>
woah, whats with these weird storytimes? i kinda like them
>>
You're putting me on! Every car needs gas!
>>
>>83625714
>this nigga rolled into my station and made me get out of my chair just to tell me doesn't need any fucking gas.
>>
WITLESS YOUNG FOOL! THIS IS NOT EVERY CAR AND NOBODY MAY DARE CONTRADICT ME! FOR WHEN THEY DO I GET ANGRY AND WHEN I GET ANGRY THINGS BEGIN TO HAPPEN
>>
!
>>
>>83625782
>>
NO! NO IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!
>>
TO ME NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. I CAN DO ANYTHING AND IF YOU STILL DON'T BELIEVE ME...
>>
I BELIEVE YOU
>>
NO MORE PLEASE NO MORE! I BELIEVE YOU!
>>
THEN STAND ASIDE! FOR I GROW BORED WITH THIS CHARADE! HOW SIMPLE IT IS TO FILL THE HEARTS OF MEN WITH FEAR!
>>
BUT I HAVE TARRIED LONG ENOUGH!
>>
I MUST NOT WASTE MY POWERS ON OTHERS! FOR IT IS TIME FOR THE FANTASTIC FOUR TO TREMBLE BEFORE THE MENACE OF MAGNETO
>>
(a short time later the amazing vehicle reaches the heart of New York City)

> Look dear! What's that? I don't know, it must be advertising something!
>>
THERE IS MY DESTINATION! THE BAXTER BUILDING! THE HEADQUARTERS OF MY INTENDED VICTIMS, THE FANTASTIC FOUR.
>>
THE STREETS ARE TOO CROWDED! BUT MAGNETO WILL NOT BE DELAYED. LET OTHERS WASTE THEIR TIME IN TRAFFIC JAMS
>>
LET THEM STARE IN AMAZEMENT WITH THEIR SHOCKED AND STARTLED EYES! MAGNETO IS A LAW ONTO HIMSELF! WHAT MAGNETO WILLS, MAGNETO DOES
>>
Ey mac! You can't park der! It's a no parkin zone!
>>
THE VERY SIGHT OF THAT SIGN OFFENDS ME! AND WHATEVER OFFENDS ME MUST ALWAYS. BE. DESTROYED!
>>
This scene has been brought to you by Stan Lee, who wrote (not co-wrote or no-created) it in 1978.
>>
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.