[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Amazing World of Grupac Theory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: images.png (4 KB, 144x144) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4 KB, 144x144
I have a theory on the Amazing World of Gumball. Correct me if this theory has been done before.

The Wattersons are interdimensional anamoly starters and are also the heart of their own world. Discuss. Or diss me and tell me that I'm wrong. Your choice at the end of the day.
>>
>>83619328
I'm pretty sure they're exactly what they are in the real world: a cartoon on television, and their world will soon begin to unravel.
>>
>>83619455
You have a valid point.

Here's another thing I thought about...

Maybe the world of the Amazing World of Gumball exists in some sort of Undertale Wreck-it-Ralph-esque world.

Think about it. It's amazing how most of the people of Elmore don't even remember most of the events the Watersons are responsible for, and in episodes like "The End" and "The Game" where they're at dead end situations, yet in the next episode they're completely fine.

Maybe like Wreck-it-Ralph theres specific files for residents that allows them to remember or completely forget memories. And maybe like Undertale there's some celestial god that can RESET the entire world.

But then...who's the puppeteer pulling the strings? The creator of the series himself?
>>
>>83619328
>>83620580
But that's JUST a thoery
>>
>>83620624
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7w_LNpY4U0
>>
>>83620624
>>83620847
A Game Theory! Well, sometimes the game theory unnecessarily overly analyze things.
>>
bump because this must live
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.