[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he really that bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: poochie i mean vinny.png (54 KB, 356x403) Image search: [Google]
poochie i mean vinny.png
54 KB, 356x403
Was he really that bad?
>>
He quite frankly was the most. if not only likeable character in any McFarlane show.

So of course its implied he's been put down.
>>
>>83618321
Not really. I felt like he was kinda racist but whatever. McFarlane can be dogshit sometimes.
>>
>>83618432
Steve from American Dad is likable
>>
Better than Brian
>>
>>83618321
i thought the part where he pretends to be brian is kind of funny
>>
>>83618495
Jeff too
>>
>>83618321
He wasn't bad, but he was a one note character, and I'm glad they got rid of him before driving the humor into the ground.
>>
>>83618485
>he was kinda racist
As an Italian descendant, I love those stereotypes. Reminds me of good, old Sundays with my huge family. Why do you have to see racism in everything?
>>
>>83618966
They could of at least tried him for a few more episodes and maybe bring Brian back at the season finale.
>>
>>83618912
Bullshit. Jeff is a worthless sideplot
>>
Family Guy is trash, you should feel bad.
>>
>>83618321
His accent was pretty bad, but he was still better than Brain. I felt he was actually making Stewie straight. Brain has by now (lenght and progression of the series) has accepted Stewie is gay, while Vinny still realize he was a baby. The slow build up to Stewie and Vinny felt natural and not rushed.

I think ppl like him better than Brian because he never tried to be more than what he was the family dog.
>>
>>83619142
This, he's supposed to be endearing but his stupidity just ends up annoying
>>
He should have been a recurring character.
>>
Saw this episode again after binging Sopranos
Made it way funnier
>>
>>83618321
Vinny was way better Brian. Even if he was a walking Italian stereotype in dog form he was the only caring character in the show. Something Family Guy desperately needs is someone who is grounded as opposed to everyone being assholes to one another. But of course he didn't last long, Seth McFarlane need his political avatar Brian back in the show so he can make zingers about Republicans.
>>
>AYE, PETEY, WHERE IS THE GABAGOO?
>>
Vinny didn't have time to become awful.
>you now remember Brian used to be pretty great
>>
>>83619838
No more Gabagoo the doctor said it's bad for you
>>
>>83618485
Dude he is paulie from the sopranos. Not being an over the top italian would it have been a waste
>>
>>83619085

This. They gave Vinny maybe two episodes of development before they were like, fuck this, and brought Brian back through convoluted side shit. At least they gave themselves an out by mentioning Stewie going forward in time to buy a toy a few episodes earlier, but still.

I actually liked Vinny so I'm still salty that they went back to the status quo so soon.
>>
>>83620819
I DON'T GIVE A F--
>>
>>83618321
his shtick got old FAST
>>
>>83619792

It's more because of the fan outpouring for Brian.

Vinny was supposed to appear in a few episodes (his VA was contracted)
>>
>>83621459
Funny because it was fan outpouring that kill him in the first place.
>>
>>83618321

It's Zombie Family Guy, of course it was. Literally everything about the show is terrible and lazy.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.