[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happend to her after the tv show. Did she was successful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
What happend to her after the tv show. Did she was successful?
>>
Nope, but we'll always have the hundreds of fan ar-oh wait.
>>
She needs more 34.
>>
>>83613135 i'm agree with you
>>
>>83612397
Why do characters with best potential for R34 get the least amount?

I wish I could draw
>>
>>83612397
>Did she was successful?

She did are
>>
>>83613247
If this show were new today, /co/ would be shipping her with Jinx, and drawing them in stretchy lesbian scenes.
>>
Was she successful at being a Vore/Absorption fetish fuel character? Why yes. Yes she was.

>The she will never shove you inside her
>>
>>83612397
SHE WAS FROZEN, TODAY!
>>
>>83613999
What
>>
File: 1465168215719.jpg (55 KB, 276x245) Image search: [Google]
1465168215719.jpg
55 KB, 276x245
>>83612565
>She can shape herself into almost anything
>It's all just inflation and vore
This really is cancer
>>
>>83614053
Like the rest of the villains that season, she was frozen solid by the heroes using their own machine against them in the penultimate episode. It's likely she's still frozen under high security.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.