[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens next?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Dalqm8mniFA.jpg (170 KB, 940x628) Image search: [Google]
Dalqm8mniFA.jpg
170 KB, 940x628
What happens next?
>>
>>83610692
Aquaman and Mera show up, kick their asses and save the innocents.
>>
>>83610692

>rape
>>
>>83610920
Aquaman didn't save Black Manta from being raped. I don't think he cares.
>>
>>83610692

ghost guy follows them and proceeds to unzip his dick
>>
File: 1219846-thfyty.jpg (194 KB, 666x1028) Image search: [Google]
1219846-thfyty.jpg
194 KB, 666x1028
>>83610976
You may stop shitposting now.
>>
>>83610692

I would like to point out that pirateman has patrician taste
>>
File: Black-Manta-Origin.jpg (143 KB, 559x846) Image search: [Google]
Black-Manta-Origin.jpg
143 KB, 559x846
>>83611159
Yeah I'm sure they just made him uh....swab the deck. Right
>>
>>83611545
>Black Manta is black
>>
>Implications of child rape

HOPE AND OPTIMISM
>>
File: aquaman 11.jpg (141 KB, 629x640) Image search: [Google]
aquaman 11.jpg
141 KB, 629x640
>>83611601
>>
>>83610692

Well, he's playing it coy, so it obviously can't be something he feels comfortable talking about in front of child traffickers. I think he's some sort of undercover good guy who plans to stop these guys before they sell off the kids. He's trying to get the girl to think of him as "Daddy" because he wants to gain her trust. I don't know the context, but since she's at the front of the crowd (maybe shielding the others, or just not willing to hide behind another child), I assume she did something to show she was braver or more independent than the others. He's probably going to confide in her his plans, and that he wants her to help in some way - maybe making sure the other kids are safe when he springs into action.

That's what seems most reasonable to me.
>>
>>83611651
>Implications
That's just flat out stating it
>>
>>83611845
>later, one of his henchmen finds out he doesn't actually give a shit about "his people", he just wanted to make Aquaman look racist.

>in another story, Manta publicly claims to have Autism to make Aquaman look like he beats up the disabled

Fuck I love Black Manta
>>
>>83614230

>he just wanted to make Aquaman look racist

phew, for i second i thought manta was a /pol/ack
>>
>>83614230
I still need to read that story line
>>
>>83614230
That's wonderful.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.