[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ben Affleck becomes method actor after witness JK Simmon's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (323 KB, 1200x885) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323 KB, 1200x885
>"I’ve never considered myself a method actor or anything,” says the 43-year-old actor, filmmaker and recent co-star of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, “but the second I saw that image of J.K. Simmons doing bicep curls looking like an inexplicably swole hobo Popeye, I said, ‘Fuck that. I’m a method actor now.’ Because I’m getting to the bottom of this. There’s no way I’m letting a 61-year-old, Coke-bottle glasses-wearing Commissioner Gordon look more jacked than Batman.”

why are Ben and JK so fucking based
>>
forgot link
http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/2016/06/08/ben-affleck-becomes-method-actor-after-witnessing-jk-simmons-commissioner-gordon-workout-picture/
>>
>method
BEN HIRING A MAN TO KILL HIS PARENTS WHEN?
>>
>>83608688
Can't have Simmons bullying him on set about raping the Leto.
>>
>>83608728
Ben adopting a 12 year old boy and putting him in green scaly panties when?
>>
>>83608728
Soon™
>>
>>83608688
If only someone kicked Snyder in the head.
>>
>>83609077
If you give him Gal's panties Master Roshi up there just might do it for you.
>>
>>83609148
Does Gal even look good in undies?
>>
Man I still wish he was JJJ again.
>>
>rich man roided up on HGH convinces other rich man to get roided up on HGH
>>
>>83609278
Does Master Roshi care?

No, really, does he care? I mean, the man seems pervy enough he'd spazz, regardless.
>>
>>83609278
Not really. She has no figure or hips or ass or tits. You could see for yourself in whatever fast and the furious flick she was in.
>>
>"..If Batman needed help from a physical specimen of a septuagenarian, he’d ask one man: Alfred Pennyworth. That’s right. Good ol’ Alfred,” Affleck explained, with a hint of a smirk, breaking Batman character for a moment. “True Bat-fans should be amped. Alfred is gonna open up a steaming, British teakettle of whup ass in the Batman script I’m writing. Several of them in fact. Marvel Studios can suck my dick.”
>>
>>83609389
Alfred's gonna buttle the shit out of some punk ass bitches. Better keep them eyes slideways, spuds!
>>
This is satire
>>
>>83609389
>Affleck then swiftly climbed up on top of the table, proceeded to unzip his fly and promptly showered the journalists there assembled with his urine.
>>
>>83608732
Literally kekd outloud, thank you.
>>
>>83609278
>>83609278
Shes gorgeous spand she's got a nice fit look so I'd fap to it
>>
PARKER, GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE FOR AN ASS WHOOPIN
>>
>>83609492

>but the stream stopped suddenly and Afflecks demeanor changed. "Jennifer" be muttered under his breath before he started to sob.
>>
>>83609601
Yeah, I can fap to that.
She looks like she would be fun to hang out with.
>>
>>83610037
No shes ww she bangs you
>>
>>83610384
even better
>>
>>83610384
Eh, not really into that idea. I'll pass.
>>
>>83608688
>>83608715

>why are Ben and JK so fucking based

OP, you know this is satire, right? Did you not actually read your own link?
>>
>>83608728
Ben Affleck attacking mentally ill people when?
>>
>>83608812
why do you think he's getting divorced
>>
>>83608728
>>83608812
>he goes a step further by murdering some kids parents before adopting and asking him "how does it feel to know your parents were murdered before your eyes and you couldn't do anything to stop it?" to get in the right mindset
>>
>>83609601
> SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS
>>
Jared Leto must be worried for his anal virginity right now.
>>
>>83609601
DFC without the D. Or C.
>>
>>83611492
>hollywood actor
>anal virginity
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.