[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Ed Edd n Eddy season? My vote's in season 1. I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (15 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
15 KB, 250x188
Best Ed Edd n Eddy season? My vote's in season 1. I feel like the show steadily got worse with every season. Season 2 was pretty good but pretty soon it got way too weird (fake butts scam? What the fuck?) and less funny to me personally.
>>
>>83605512
Season 2 was the season that nailed what they wanted to do, I felt. The humor, the animation, it all was just a better version of the first season.
>>
>>83605512
>fake butts scam
They were just trying to draw out Captain Melonhead with that one, m8
>>
File: 1424635550631.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1424635550631.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
>>83605512
EE&E is one of the few shows that I honestly cant pick out a stale season

It's just that GOAT
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-05-18 21.11.49.png (820 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-05-18 21.11.49.png
820 KB, 1920x1080
>>83605512
Season order of greatness 3>2>4>5>1
No season is bad, all of them are good but S1 just isn't the most fun, interesting and the characters personalities aren't properly set yet.
>>
>>83606038
Agreed.

I was watching it with a friend the other day, actually laughed even after all these years.

Plus the animation is great, they just don't make em like they used to anymore.
>>
>>83606038
I'm surprised it managed to retain such a great quality throughout its entire run. Even the movie was GOAT.

Sure, the school seasons may have been weaker than the rest, but they were still great.
>>
File: Plank norm.jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Plank norm.jpg
4 KB, 259x194
>>83605512
Season 3 was when the show became truly great.
Season 4 is like season 3 but has more cruel episodes(the phone episode and the "Skipper" episode).
Season 5 switched to digital animation and thus need a new animation team which is why it looked kind of off (not because digital is inherently bad).
Season 1 had fun plots but was sort of dull and season 2 was in between 1 and 3.

tl;dr 1<(2&5)<4<3< Halloween special
>>
>>83607370
this is the correct order
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.