[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 146518466248.jpg (142 KB, 900x329) Image search: [Google]
146518466248.jpg
142 KB, 900x329
What?
>>
>>83602431
They're in the Marvel Universe, A place where the speed force doesn't exsist, So Flash starts to lose his powers
>>
It's like how Good can't win in the Anti-Matter Universe
>>
>>83602431
>Pssh, nothing personal kid
Anyways, I thought the Speed Force is EVERYWHERE. Like, it's the thing that holds the entire multiverse together.
>>
>>83602431

Marvel Vs. DC was a glorified popularity contest anyway so it really doesn't count.

Flash is faster. Move on.
>>
>>83602606
aye it does hold the multiverse together, the DC multiverse. it isnt present in the marvel multiverse and rather lacking from the rest of the omniverse in general.
>>
>>83602606
Not in the Marvel Universe nig nog.
>>
>>83602557
The Speed Force exists anywhere.
>>
>>83602609
>Marvel Vs. DC was a glorified popularity contest anyway so it really doesn't count.
>Quicksilver
>more popular than the Flash
The point is moot anyway since the crossover itself said Flash is faster.
>>
>>83602609
This scene wasn't from Marvel vs. DC, it was from the many years later, not vote-decided, much better written JLA vs. Avengers by Kurt Busiek.
>>
>>83602652
Who told you that?
>>
>>83602606
Omniverse. The Marvel Multiverse operates on different rules than the DC Multiverse.
>>
>>83602652
Wrong.
>>
But isn't The Flash the catalyst for the speedforce itself?
>>
>>83602744
How can he tap into a cosmic well of kinetic energy that doesn't exist?
>>
>>83602771
He himself is the well of kinetic energy.
>>
>>83602789
Nuh uh
>>
>>83602804
When was this changed? Or did that become the thing after this particular crossover?
>>
>>83602789
You're thinking of Barry. This is Wally.
>>
>>83602827
I'm not aware that was ever the case.
>>
>>83602852
That's right, I forgot comics existed during that whole period. Mainly the memory loss from losing an eighth of my brain
>>
>>83602857
It didn't become a thing until Flash: Rebirth. Barry Allen is canonically a generator that creates Speed Force energy.

But that didn't exist at the time this story was written, and Barry was dead anyway.
>>
>>83602652
only in the Muliverse, which isnt in MU
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.