[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>itt:characters you can relate to On an everyday level, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: silversurferpannel.jpg (399 KB, 942x701) Image search: [Google]
silversurferpannel.jpg
399 KB, 942x701
>itt:characters you can relate to
On an everyday level, I'm Norrin-Radd/Silver Surfer, I'm horribly disinfranchised with the world I'm living in and use the past/history as a form of escapism from what I feel like I've been squandered out of

On a political level, I'm more like Howard The Duck and Spider Jerusalam (I.E. "am I the only sane person in this mental ward of a world?!"
>>
>political level, I'm more like Howard The Duck and Spider Jerusalam (I.E. "am I the only sane person in this mental ward world?!")

So you would say that you're Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor”?
>>
>>83602352
In a way? Idk, I'm not really a Nihilist. I think there is some form of being out there in the universe that's responsible for our creation, but he operates on a completely different level than us entirely and probably isn't even aware of our existence. So yes, I believe in a "god" but not the earthly interpretations of him that so many pray to
>>
File: joker.jpg (709 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
709 KB, 1920x1080
For me it's the Joker. He's intelligent, nihilistic, and with a WICKED sense of humour.
>>
I'd say I'm a lot like Lex Luthor, because I'm the smartest person that I know, but people don't give me the respect that I deserve. I'm also like the Joker in that I'm pretty dark and cool but also funny, even though a lot people don't get my humor.

I've read some philosophy and done a lot of thinking on what it means to be moral and immoral, and I've been called "edgy" or "heartless" for my ways of thinking. Most sheeple are afraid to think, and I think that's probably why a lot of them are afraid of me.
>>
>>83602555
It's a meme
See >>83602923
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 320x320
insignificant, resigned to fate, devoid of hope, and slightly annoying
>>
>>83603000
I've kind of felt "souless", especially after my grandparents passed away from cancer. I loved my grandfather (whole was a lot like Uncle Scrooge) and he taught me a lot about life in his later years as I took care of him. But most importantly, he was the only real father figure I ever had. And I hated myself for not really feeling "sad" instead of just being confused about why he isn't around anymore
>>
I relate to Vrill Dox because we are both smart and pricks
>>
>>83602312
Not trying to be a dick but this is the kind of thing you discuss with confidantes, not anons that are going to mock you for being self-absorbed. If you're smart enough to recognize negative reflections of yourself in fiction you're smart enough to do something about it. Otherwise you're kinda just jerkin off your own ego.

I hear you though. I always admired guys like the Surfer and classic Star-Lord. They had incredible powers and gifts to be truly envious of, but they were still men with all of their faults and foibles and interesting perspectives.
>>
>>83603423
But what if this is OP's alter ego?
>>
>>83602312
I'm literally this guy. Without the cornrows.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.