[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What hints were there he was Magneto?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Xorn2.jpg (36 KB, 442x442) Image search: [Google]
Xorn2.jpg
36 KB, 442x442
What hints were there he was Magneto?
>>
there weren't and him going full "lol i'm eeeeeevil check out these TOTALLY NOT CONCENTRATION CAMPS" after 15 years of claremont and the x-office making him grey is the biggest sin of morrison's entire run
>>
>>83601025
Wasn't that just because of the Kick, though? When I read that I assumed it was Sublime influencing him, that's why Beast and Quentin Quire turned evil as well.
>>
He never actully healed anyone
His first appearance mentions coming from a dying world
He brutally murders the U-Men
Kid Omega is shocked when he see's his true face
His body language during Bishop's interrogation
His fake story about the baby mutant likes up with Magneto's ideal for Mutant superiority

There's some others but I can't recall them off the top of my head

>>83601025
The scene where the Xorn mask taunts Magneto for having more of a positive impact than his terrorist self ever did is brilliant
>>
>>83600987
Curing X-men of the nano Sentinels but refusing to heal Quire and Quentin realizing who he was, mindwiping Sage like an EMP wipes a hard drive clean, Xorn mercilessly murdering the U-men on the field trip, feeling the magnetic engines on the Shi'ar ship... There's probably more that I'm forgetting.
>>
>>83601025
>Why read comics when you can shitpost? :^)
>>
>>83601158
>mindwiping Sage like an EMP wipes a hard drive clean
Does that means he needs to learn how to walk eat and talk again?
>>
>>83601158

In addition to healing the nanosentinels, healing Xavier USING the nanosentinels, and not being able to heal Quire (because it wasn't something magnetism could fix), the scene with Quire also proved that the thing about the helmet containing a black hole was a lie.

Also the scene with Esme's car driving itself after Emma's "death", because Magneto was controlling it.
>>
>>83600987
literally none
>>
When he said X-Men welcome to die
>>
I love how after Morrison's run they made Xorn an actual character and undid everything Morrison had written.
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 620x988) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 620x988
>>83601497
Claremont couldn't wait to retcon that
>>
>>83601497
I loved morrison's run, but I felt most of what came between that and House of M was the best the x-books ever were (the only exception I can think of was that pointless Golgotha arc).
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.