[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So since we got a new trailer for 2.8 today, I guess this means
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 2960354-1.jpg (169 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2960354-1.jpg
169 KB, 1280x720
So since we got a new trailer for 2.8 today, I guess this means that actual Kingdom Hearts 3 stuff will be shown at E3. So how about a KH thread in anticipation.

IB4 Frozen's world is E3's focus.
>>
A reminder that KH3 is gonna suck since it'll have pandering to overated recent films up the ass with stuff like Great Mouse Detective and Treasure Planet getting shat on.
>>
>>83599829
If they give me a Robin Hood level, I wouldn't mind three Frozen worlds. It's the price I'd pay.
>>
>>83599829
Frozen, BH6, and Zootopia are Disney's most successful films. Of course they are going to have worlds in the game. Get over it.
>>
>>83599956

Ditto. I've been waiting since the first game in 2002 for one. If it doesn't get in I will walk and swim all the way to Japan and punch Tetsuya Nomura in the face.
>>
>>83599981
Zootopia may be too new. I doubt they were inclined to share in-production movie information with a game developer over a game they never had much love for.
>>
>>83600264

I head the developers get to see movies before they come out.

It would be hard to make though, seeing Sora needs a bipedal furfag form, the fur on the characters, and Zootopia is super-detailed and expansive.
>>
>>83599601
>I guess this means that actual Kingdom Hearts 3 stuff will be shown at E3

They literally said no KH3 until Winter
>>
File: 215[1].jpg (214 KB, 640x958) Image search: [Google]
215[1].jpg
214 KB, 640x958
>>83599601
>Zootopia World
>Sora changes into a lion
>again
>>
>YFW all the game consist of is recent movies and the few remaining essential 2D ones along with some of the old worlds that have some content left in them with all the others as half-assed DLC levels to shut people up.
>>
File: 1464466594808.gif (539 KB, 293x234) Image search: [Google]
1464466594808.gif
539 KB, 293x234
>>83599601
Forget movies, I'm loving the theme park references
>Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
>Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
>Main Street Electrical Parade
please do more like this
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.