[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Daria_Morgendorffer.png (66 KB, 256x387) Image search: [Google]
Daria_Morgendorffer.png
66 KB, 256x387
Why did Diarrhea get her own show?
>>
>>83598317
Diarrhea Cha cha cha!
>>
>>83598317
Because we know it would piss you off.
>>
>>83598317
Relevant to teenage culture of the time.
>>
>>83598317
I actually just finished watching the show in its entirety as I haven't seen it in forever, and it still holds up. I appreciate what the writers were going for with the Tom-arc a lot more as an adult even if he is still as interesting as paint drying.
>>
>>83598726
Tom is bleh, but how Daria and Jane develop as a consequence of him is one of the show's better parts.
>>
>>83598317
Because anything that was insanely popular like Beavis and Butthead would get a spin off series featuring one of the minor characters on the show. It happened with family Guy as well when they made the Cleveland show.
>>
How did the old redneck guy get his own show?
>>
>>83600536
He didn't. Although I think it's same to say that Anderson (was that his name? I can't remember) was a proto-Hank Hill.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.