[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what age should I stop watching cartoons and reading comics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
At what age should I stop watching cartoons and reading comics? Is the manchild meme real?
>>
Being a manchild isn't about watching cartoons it's about living a life without grown up responsibilities
>>
>>83598169
Okay of all:

A- Yes, but it's personality not something you become like a vampire.

B- I dunno, ask Stan Lee if he's too old to read comics.
>>
>>83598169
Whenever you quit enjoying 'em, anon. If you're watching them in private and not sperging out about them to your friends and coworkers, no one gives a flying fuck.
>>
My parents were into Franco-Belgian comics, and they were well in their 40s then.

It's okay to enjoy something, just don't overdo it. Don't be That Guy.
>>
>>83598182

This 100%.

If you're at a point in your life where you're independent and can afford to do whatever the fuck you want, do whatever the fuck you want and find friends who like to do those things.

I'm in my early 30s. I have my shit together. I have friends that like to go to Cons and stuff with me and I still buy trades and stuff and pop on an episode of Gargoyles or BTAS from time to time.

Live the life that makes you happy, fill it with people who fit in it, and don't begrudge others their lifestyles and you're going to be a content grownup.
>>
Enjoy what you want however long you want, if people don't like what you do, fuck em. It's your life not there's.
>>
>>83598182
this
>>
I never understood this mentality.

I mean from a practical sense... Who the hell do you think makes all the shit we watch and read, fucking babies?
>>
>>83598182

That. And be obsessively angry and complain about how every new incarnation of something rapes your childhood.
>>
Good story telling is good story telling, no matter the source.

If you're 30 and watching mlp or pedo shows, then stop.
>>
>>83599332
>I mean from a practical sense... Who the hell do you think makes all the shit we watch and read, fucking babies?

People who know how to make a shit ton of cash. Geek culture is a money machine today because all the manchildren who were actual children in the 80's and 90's are now greasy fat nerds who flock theaters and buy all kinds of crazy overpriced junk that panders to their specific childhood memories.
>>
>>83600638
Make me.
>>
>>83598169
There is no such age, don't be silly.
>>
>>83600640
You know it's mostly normies who go the movies and not fat smelly nerds, right?
>>
File: The Eltingville Club 001-016.jpg (2 MB, 1680x2583) Image search: [Google]
The Eltingville Club 001-016.jpg
2 MB, 1680x2583
>>83600568
That's more being a little bitch.
>>
>>83598169
>At what age should I stop watching cartoons and reading comics?
When you stop enjoying them.
>>
>>83598169

You dont stop watching Cartoons even when you are dead and hovering as a ghost.
>>
>>83602260

2spooky4me
>>
>>83598169
>At what age should I stop watching cartoons
Now. Like right now. If you're old enough to browse 4chan then you should have already outgrown this stuff.
>>
File: 1465100369939.png (585 KB, 754x720) Image search: [Google]
1465100369939.png
585 KB, 754x720
>>83598182
Wel i have a job but i dont really do anything in my freetime other than browse 4chan or watch anime.
so i dont really know is it really good thing or bad thing.
>>
>>83598169
>At what age you stop reading /co/ material and swap to /a/ (and viceversa)?

Fixed.
>>
File: 1465151799380.png (148 KB, 209x509) Image search: [Google]
1465151799380.png
148 KB, 209x509
>>83600638
Hey i like cute girls doing cute things, atleast some of them.
>>
>>83603383

No anime has kept me interested in a long time. It's nothing but high school girl shows or homolust shit.
>>
>>83604134
For me it is same thing with cartoons. Well atleast modern ones.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.