[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the biggest panderer movie of all time? >cashing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Is this the biggest panderer movie of all time?
>cashing in on the reality TV singer craze that's been popular since the early 2000s
>elephant girl to pander to troubled fat teen
>pig housewife to pander to housewives who lost excitement in their life
>pop culture songs out the wazoo
This trailer disgusts me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7uGHY-t80I
>>
File: tmp_11775-JfaQv_695719656.jpg (42 KB, 547x523) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11775-JfaQv_695719656.jpg
42 KB, 547x523
>>83597113

3/10 bait. warranted an image macro.
>>
>>83597113
Dont worry anon, the movie disgusts me too.
>>
>>83597113
It's a movie anon, movies try to appeal to people

I don't like this movies either but:

Popular music today is not what was popular yesterday (in fact all the musics in the trailer are already dated, you fat turtle)

Not everything is sjw shit now, the elephant is fat because she is a elephant

Pander to housewives? It's a Kids movie, characters with problems are relatable, and what is the problem with this? Lion king panders to people who have problems with responsibility? And Little and Stich to kids with no friends?

> reality TV singer craze that's been popular since the early 2000s
Hahahahahahhahahahahahah!

The only pandering is to people who would fuck the pig, so us
>>
It will come out, get mixed reviews, be a financial flop, and be forgotten by next year. There's nothing for OP to worry about.
>>
>>83597584
And try to go out more often
>>
>>83597624
?co/ said that about zootopia when it first released...
>>
>>83597624
>financial flop

All of those things are true except for this. 3D animated kids movies ALWAYS make their money back. 90 minutes of smug animals singing 20 year old pop songs while raising a single eyebrow is basically guarenteed profit.
>>
Its Glee the Furry version.
>>
>>83600063
>a Disney movie
>>
>>83597113
There are idiots that think this kind of shit is hilarious and this movie was made to appeal to them. And there's a larger number of those idiots out there than anyone wants to admit, some of our family members probably being among them.

It's a cartoon pig! And she's singing some pop song from five years ago! Now she's dancing in the grocery store for no reason! Senile grandmothers dig this type of stuff and they want to see if they can make bank from them and their grandchildren.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.