[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did he know?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
How did he know?
>>
>>83592181
Because about 50% of males have sucked a D at least once.
>>
>>83592181
You ever bite your nails after working with manure or something else and the taste stays with you?

I imagine that it was the same kinda thing.
>>
>>83592181
every guy tastes their own cum at least once in their adolescence
>>
File: pic.png (582 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
582 KB, 1280x800
>>83592181
Some of his own got in his mouth in this episode.

mystery solved OP.
>>
File: Judy implying.jpg (58 KB, 930x930) Image search: [Google]
Judy implying.jpg
58 KB, 930x930
>>83592181
>He hasn't tasted his own cum before.
>>
>>83593143
That was ectoplasm you fool. He was attacked by a ghost.
>>
>>83593905
A spooky ghost.
>>
>>83592945
I haven't, and I'm a fag that lurked /b/ during my teenage years.
So I'm not sure what that says about you.
>>
>>83593430
>Tasted just like my boogers but with a strange metallic aftertaste.

What the fuck I thought cum tasted good?
>>
>>83594040
>eating boogers
disgusting and completely counter productive to their purpose
>>
>>83593968
If anything it says you shouldn't be on 4chan and you're a disgrace to /b/tards everywhere
>>
>>83594040
The taste changes with what you eat
>>
Sooo.. why is Randy the main character now?

Hey Matt and Trey, remember Kyle, Stan, Cartman and Kenny? No? Well fuck you too.

At least he's funny I guess.
>>
I can tell cum just from the smell, but I've never tasted mine before, although I have been tempteddue to that point in jerking off where you feel like doing anything that comes to mind then soon regret afterwards. I have tasted my own piss impulsively while I was jerking off and it was sorta salty but not really. I also used to pick at my asshole as a kid and stick my finger in my mouth afterwards.
>>
>>83594196
For fucks sake, Randy.
>>
>>83593430
Chris-Chan pls
>>
>>83592945
I've smelled it but I've never had the desire to taste it. I pee out of that thing!
>>
Does getting your dick sucked and then get kissed after count as tasting your own cum? lol
>>
>>83594196
>I also used to pick at my asshole as a kid and stick my finger in my mouth
Fuck my sides. You sick hilarious little weirdo
>>
>>83594040
It changes, based on your diet. I drink a ton of milk, so mine is buttery and sweet.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.