[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you watch Space Jam 2 if it had the following? http:/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: spacejam2.jpg (238 KB, 670x432) Image search: [Google]
spacejam2.jpg
238 KB, 670x432
Would you watch Space Jam 2 if it had the following?

http://fried-ricer-man.deviantart.com/journal/How-to-Make-Space-Jam-2-The-Greatest-Movie-Ever-612899589
>>
No. Space Jam is popular and beloved because the novelty behind it was so odd and part of it's time period it became a sort of "So bad it's good" cult classic. The film itself is fairly mediocre and the strangeness behind it can only really work once.
>>
Space Jam is pure undiluted 90s. It couldn't be done again.
>>
>>83585404
Which is why they should just go full retard with it and make a film that just basically a two hour long shitpost.

It's the only option.
>>
>>83585404
A film that was pure 10s would be just awful.
>>
The first one was lightning in a bottle. It just worked for reasons no one understands to this day.
>>
>>83585500
True that, probably try to be hip and shit
>>
>>83585574
>It just worked for reasons no one understands to this day.
It was so stupid and blatantly made by marketers who made a movie by combining what they got on a poll as the two most popular things in 90's America that it was endearing in it's own dumbness.
>>83585620
That's literally Space Jam though.
>>
File: IZG7y.png (12 KB, 56x75) Image search: [Google]
IZG7y.png
12 KB, 56x75
>Le2-5
>LeFlop
>LelBron

And Space Jam 2 should've been during the Heats days with the big 3.
>>
>>83585198
They could literally have to play against Superman in a basketball game.
>>
Don't fool yourselves, Curry would take the Mike spot.
>>
>>83585870
he ain't superstar yet
and he's only worth it because of his team
>>
No. I'd only watch it if they made it canon to Barkley: Shut Up And Jam: Gaiden.

They can make it take place pre-Chaos Dunk, though. The silver screen is not yet ready for the post-Cyperpocalypse.
>>
File: marvel-space-jam.1384876207821.jpg (362 KB, 554x1046) Image search: [Google]
marvel-space-jam.1384876207821.jpg
362 KB, 554x1046
>>83585870
>>83585903
No one cares about Basketball anymore.
>>
>>83585870
>Kobe would take the Mike spot
ftfy
>>
>>83585198
Nope. Want Looney Tunes Show Lola as a bball idiot savant, and Petunia. Bunny boobies and piggeh tittehs.
>>
>>83585955
i forget, what happened to the Looney Tunes in Shut Up And Jam: Gaiden? where they even mentioned at all?
>>
>>83585198
I wouldn't watch Space Jam 2 with your momma's dick
>>
>>83585198
Realistically speaking, it'll likely just be a remake of the first movie only with Lebron James or whoever in place of Michael Jordan. My only hope is that they keep the animation style of the Looney Tunes the same and not make them CG or anything like that.

I would not want to watch a movie like that link describes where you have so much shit going on with 500 million characters and how the fuck would you make anything resembling a plot out of that?
>>
>>83585198
no
space jam came out when the NBA was the hottest shit in the world
you didnt even have to like basketball to think these people were fucking cool
the new movie (like all revamps) is gonna be completely devoid of any and all charm the first one had
>>
Would Bill Murray play himself in this one, too? He's the secret ingredient.
>>
>>83590874
Yes. He's the one they call to sideline Space Ghost when the nuMonstars call him in as a ringer.
>>
>>83585198
CHAOS DUUUUNK!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-BbaxIhaQU
>>
File: I have seen the light of kek.jpg (145 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
I have seen the light of kek.jpg
145 KB, 1111x597
>>83585198
>See pic
>Scroll down
>people will look back on the day Space Jam 2 was made and smile as they know that there is, in fact a god.
>Scroll down further

And yeah, I'd watch that. This guy has good vision.
>>
File: XS5LK.gif (883 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
XS5LK.gif
883 KB, 500x269
>>83585198
>fried-ricer
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.