[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is rebirth worth the read? should i just avoid it and wait for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 640x712
is rebirth worth the read? should i just avoid it and wait for the next hype train?
>>
>>83581130
>Batman + Black Man
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>83581184
Duke became his sidekick
>>
It is a jump-on point. If something sounds good, you should jump on. I'd suggest reading the 80 page one-shot first before you pick a series though.

IMO so far:

10/10: main Rebirth one-shot, Green Arrow
meh but kind of fun: Green Lanterns
boring but not really bad: Superman
disappointing and probably ruined by Snyder: Batman
>>
What was so good about Rebirth #1? The nostalgia pandering?
>>
>>83581184
Batman's new fucktoy
>>
>>83581282
Yeah but it was also a nice emotional arc.
>>
>>83581282
Nostalgia pandering done really, really well.
>>
Their social media manager resides in Hawaii?
>>
>>83581282
It's a good kind of pandering in that it corrects some of the less favorable new 52 additions, while keeping the stuff that has been considered good.

Like Aquaman. You can read the first 4 volumes of John's run and you will be more than prepared for what rebirth has to offer.
>>
>>83581597
No wonder they can't do a good job.
>>
File: Commissioner_Gordon.png (394 KB, 543x480) Image search: [Google]
Commissioner_Gordon.png
394 KB, 543x480
>>83581306
Oh I see how it is now. He'll fuck the boy, but the moment I ask him to rape the Joker suddenly it's too much.
>>
>>83581130
> Batman vs. Calendar Man
> 1 week = Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter = Death
> Batman + Robin/Duke
> Bomb Swimming Punch Pow Thumbs Up?
> Calendar Man: Rebirth
I just don't get the fourth line...
>>
>>83581282
The New 52 was and still is garbage. Rebirth is fixing some, though not all, of its problems.
>>
File: 1465263249709.png (88 KB, 272x204) Image search: [Google]
1465263249709.png
88 KB, 272x204
>>83581130
>this tweet

Jesus Christ USE WORDS
>>
>>83582769
Did you read the issue?
>>
>>83581130
Why would you use such a low quality image? Why would you start a new thread to ask this question, rather than asking it in one of the Rebirth threads already up?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.