[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found a reason to not hate this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
File: 1464895907383.jpg (637 KB, 1024x2728) Image search: [Google]
1464895907383.jpg
637 KB, 1024x2728
If this brings Banner back as the Hulk, out for revenge against the people who got his cousin killed, I will forgive Bendis for all of this horseshit.
>>
>>83578328
People are speculating that Bruce is gonna die
>>
What happened to him after Cho got Hulk'd?
>>
Hawkeye is going to kill Bruce
>>
I still don't understand how a missile to the tits can kill a fucking Hulk.
>>
>>83578328
Banner is going to die, check THE FALLEN solicitation, there is an atom symbol in the blood
>>
>>83578328
>If this brings Banner back as the Hulk, out for revenge against the people who got his cousin killed, I will forgive Bendis for all of this horseshit.

What happens if it turns out Banner is killed as rumored? What will you do then?
>>
>I was an Avenger till I took a missile to the chest
>>
>Life threatening injury sustained
>you say "Ow"
>>
>>83578328
Why do you want Banner back as the Hulk? Aren't you tired of him? He's played out, let him rest for a while.
>>
>>83578500
Burn Marvel Comics to the God damn ground.
>>
>>83578531
I just want him to join his wife Jarella as ruler of the Microverse world of K'ai.
Or just have him back together with Jarella. Or have Jarella be alive at all. I miss Jarella.
>>
>>83578403
Dicking around on some backwoods town as a human and not being gamma powered.
>>
>>83578443
THANOS KILLING MISSLES LMFAOOOOOO
>>
>>83578328
>not realizing that Clint is going to kill Bruce

Anon it fits perfectly. I'll be more shocked if it doesn't happen.
>>
>>83578328
Marvel will not... WILL NOT... bring back a white hetero man as ____ if it means having to give up a minority person as ____ in the process. Look at Cap and Hawkeye coming back. And there's no way in Hell anyone will let Pym go back to being Giant Man with the gay Mexican electronics repair guy running around using the name. The only way Banner comes back is if he's allowed to co-Hulk with Cho-Hulk.
>>
>>83578694
Don't talk to PAD and Pak babbies friendo
>>
>>83578403
That's what the Hulk tie-in is
>>
>>83578726
By what stretch of the retard imagination does that fit?
>>
>>83578747
I don't care if Cho sticks around, honestly.
>>
I don't think the missile killed her, just fucked things up.
>>
>>83578885
I'd rather he stops being Hulk and goes back to hanging out with Hercules
>>
>>83578747
I don't understand your anger. So both characters get to run around, everybody wins.
>>
>>83578747
Then why did they kill a woman and a black man in the first issue? If they're anti white hetero man, why take out two characters that are neither?
>>
>>83578857
>Lemire Hawkeye was a failure
>Kate is said to get a book
>we know hero kills a hero
>Bendis doesn't care about Clint
>only thing worse than killing Clint again is making him a hero killer and having that render him unusable
>Clint is on Carol's side
>Cho is his replacement and they don't have movie rights so they don't care about Hulk as much to keep him around
>>
>>83578514
You didn't even phrase it correctly you stupid redditor.
>>
File: CRIESOFADISTANTUNIVERSE.png (169 KB, 679x864) Image search: [Google]
CRIESOFADISTANTUNIVERSE.png
169 KB, 679x864
>>83578328

Marvel is truly the worst publisher on the planet.
>>
>>83578531
Is Cho a ticking time bomb? Bruce had all that pent up rage, he was also aware of destruction he would cause (albeit helplessly). Pissed off Hulk aimed in a direction (namely Thanos) is bound to be an awesome confrontation that I hope would cover at least an issue of them throwing each other across and through mountains and shit.
>>
>>83579262
Yes, but the Civil War 2 tie-in is about what happened to Bruce, and Thanos is over in Ultimates
>>
>>83578328
TEAT
>>
>>83579070
None of that leads to Banner specifically. And they already have plans to put Hulk in Ragnarok, they just can't make solo movies without sharing profits.
>>
File: CkYRJyqWUAQ9Mf_.jpg large.jpg (130 KB, 1029x1500) Image search: [Google]
CkYRJyqWUAQ9Mf_.jpg large.jpg
130 KB, 1029x1500
>>
doesn't she have a healing factor like every other hulk?
what is she even dying from?
>>
>>83578443
It shouldnt even scratch her, i hate bednis comics more for every year. Does he do this on purpose?
>>
>>83579322
SEEKING
>>
>>83579365

>Shitty knockoff shield probably made in China.
>>
>>83578531
Burn marvel to the ground & put bendis' head on a pike in front of what used to be marvel ad a warning . Or I'll just stop buying marvel shit altogether
>>
>>83579528
That's a strange reply to my post...

Is everything OK anon?
>>
>>83578328
You mean Thanos?
Because he's the one that got Rhodey killed. It's not Ulysses' fault no matter how much Tony Stark rants about it.
>>
>>83578467
That's hyperions symbol in the blood
>>
How can a missile kill She-Hulk?
Why is Thanos fighting people using his fists?
Why is Thanos having trouble against a bunch of C-Listers?
>>
>>83578328
how the fuck do you kill a hulk?
>>
>>83579619
It's Carol's fault for taking him along, Rhodey has absolutely no business fighting Thanos. Most of the people she brought were FAR too weak to be there. Carol herself would be at the absolute bottom of the list for people to bring against Thanos.
>>
>>83579697
>How can a missile kill She-Hulk?
According to Bendis, it was an anti-Thanos missile. Yeah it's dumb.

>Why is Thanos fighting people using his fists?
He is weaker than usual because he entered back into the universe through a black hole or something. But we only know that because Ewing had to once again clean up for other writers.

>Why is Thanos having trouble against a bunch of C-Listers?
First of all, they aren't C-Listers. Second of all, popularity is irrelevant for power levels (Captain America is A-List but he sure as hell can't take on Thanos), Captain Marvel, Blue Marvel and others are heavy hitters.
>>
>>83579752
Rhodey volunteered. And hey, his missile almost killed She-Hulk, so if he hadn't accidentally shot it after getting distracted by Medusa's ass, it might have actually hurt Thanos.
>>
>>83579810
Blue Marvel yes. Carol is a medium at best. Seriously, Hulk (the real one) no-sold her best hots until she was exhausted, then casually punched her into orbit, AND THANOS CAN OVERPOWER BANNER. Seriously, if you know you're going to fight him, why bring people who can't actually hurt him? If you know Thanos is coming, you need Thor, Blue Marvel, Sentry if you can get him, Hyperion, Magneto if you can talk him into it, not fucking War Machine.
>>
>>83579863
>volunteered
And Carol should have told him no.
>>
>>83579727
poor writing
>>
File: cutuphulk.jpg (236 KB, 890x750) Image search: [Google]
cutuphulk.jpg
236 KB, 890x750
>>
>>83579987
Carol was the one who knocked out Thanos.
>>
>>83578467
...so what? Banner doesn't have a symbol.
>>
>>83578694
Hey, maybe Reed and Franklin brought her back, there's still hope.
>>
>>83580202
Yes, because he was weakened, BUT SHE HAD NO IDEA HE WOULD BE. She had no way of knowing Thanos wouldn't be at his usual make-Silver-Surfer-his-bitch levels.
>>
>>83578371
That would be in line with Marvel's current "get rid of all the straight white guys" approach. Or they'll make him retroactively gay.
>>
>>83579528
>I'll just stop buying marvel shit altogether

I did this after Hopeless got his hands on some characters.

Fuck Hopeless. What a fucking hack.

Bendis is showing every sign of being just as bad. Which is saying something.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.