[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your help /co/ I'm reading Miles Morales Ultimate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: miles.jpg (172 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
miles.jpg
172 KB, 940x529
I need your help /co/
I'm reading Miles Morales Ultimate Spider-Man but I don't know where Spider-Men comes in
I heard I should read it after issue 12 but then someone else said something else so i'm not sure what to do
Please help
>>
Don't bother with Spider-men. It's a forgettable story with a cliffhanger that'll never be resolved.

As for miles, stick with it until the end of the Room arc. Then stop; because after that, there's nothing but disappointment and idiocy.
>>
>>83576238
well even if it disappoints, i don't ever really just drop a series
>>
>>83575766
Doesn't matter, Bendis didn't put in any thought. So I guess before the timeskip and after his uncle dies is a good point to fit it in.
But like anon said, there's no real point to it.
>>
>>83575766
I feel like you can read it anywhere after the second arc

>>83576238
>As for miles, stick with it until the end of the Room arc. Then stop; because after that, there's nothing but disappointment and idiocy.
I think you can skip the entire second volume which was hardly even focused on Miles

check out the new volume with Pichelli back on art
>>
>>83576316
cancer
>>
>>83576404
Are you recommending the crap iun which Miles venom blasts Blackheart away?
>>
>>83576462
Its an unpopular opinion on /co/ but I'm actually really enjoying the book
>>
>>83576423
sorry i guess?
not like i'm buying the issues.
>>
>>83576514
For the love of God why?

Didn't Ganke outting Miles not make you cringe at the forced drama that was out of character?
>>
>>83576514
I was until the latest issue. The story better has something that justifies that shit.
>>
>>83576639
more like outing himself.

Ganke is gay as hell now.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.