[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disney Parks Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
Because why the fuck not?

Topic of the thread: What other Disney franchises do you want represented at the parks. Kingdom Hearts excluded, of course

Secondary topic of the thread: What's the best non-pin, park-exclusive item to resell?
>>
>>83575087
>in b4 Clarice butt
>>
>>83575087
Resell the pieces of hair you collect from the Disney Princesses.
>>
File: 1465269655859.png (109 KB, 259x374) Image search: [Google]
1465269655859.png
109 KB, 259x374
How about they build actual rides. You know, like roller coasters? Not that Mt. Everest kiddie shit.
>>
>What other Disney franchises do you want represented at the parks
Treause Planet would be a neato location for Tommorowland.
>>83575268
Disney has always been more about animatronics and Dark Rides then anything. At least it's better then Universal where half the rides are you staring at a tv screen.
>>
>>83575087
Friendly reminder that The Tower of Terror is getting destroyed soon.
>>
File: hulk.jpg (396 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
hulk.jpg
396 KB, 1000x563
>>83575379
But at least they have diversity between the rides. Most are simulators, but there are other options for people who want other stuff, which is more than can be said for Disney.

Hulk coaster expansion hype.
>>
>>83575268
>Mt. Everest kiddie shit.

Mt. Everest is the fucking shit m8
>>
This is a threadly reminder that if you aren't using the DAS system, you visiting Disney parks wrong.

>>83575410

At which park? I'm currently at Disneyland.
>>
>>83575727
If you're a pussy
>>
>>83575087
why no kingdom hearts? i fucking love that series.
>>
>>83576084

Because KH's merchandising rights are supposedly held by SE, that's why you rarely see any products outside SE-produced things.

Although you do get the occasional event and products like the 1.5 event in Anaheim and that Cloaked Mickey pin.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.