[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make my waifu real? I know Paul Dini did it. What is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: 3075760-jubesxmen1a.png (220 KB, 345x429) Image search: [Google]
3075760-jubesxmen1a.png
220 KB, 345x429
How do I make my waifu real? I know Paul Dini did it. What is his secret?

>tfw No Jubilee gf
Other than the baby and being under age she is perfect. she is cute, she has a fun personality, she is a virgin, she is petite, and heroic.
>>
>>83573757
>I know Paul Dini did it.
How? When?
>>
>>83573785
Paul Dini is married to zatanna.

Also do you think Jubilee likes guns? Would she be upset I have an 870 and a fal?
>>
>>83573785
He married a fishnet-wearing black-haired big-titty stage magician and now they're growing old together while doing what they love.

I hate him so much.
>>
He sold his soul to Bruce Timm.
>>
File: mistylee5.jpg (16 KB, 294x453) Image search: [Google]
mistylee5.jpg
16 KB, 294x453
>>83573785
Ekam ym ufiaw laer.
>>
>>83573848
She is also a voice actress and apparently talented enough a magic to be a member of the magic castle
>>
>>83573896
What the fuck is the
>The lobby of the Castle has no visible doors to the interior, and visitors must say a secret phrase to a sculpture of an owl to gain access, exposing the entrance to the club.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
>>
>>83573924
I know, it's pretty cool.
>>
File: grantmorrison_57512[1].jpg (162 KB, 575x401) Image search: [Google]
grantmorrison_57512[1].jpg
162 KB, 575x401
>>83573757
Sigils.
>>
>>83573924
Yeah you can only get in if you are invited by a magician buddy.

It's like please don't tell kinda. I fucking love please don't tell
>>
>>83573757
Tupla
>>
>>83573956
Grant has his waifu too, he married the grant Morrison from the universe where all the capes are gender swapped
>>
>>83573924
I thought he mispelled circle, but thats way cooler.

I need to get in one of these secret societies someday.
>>
>>83573757
>I know Paul Dini did it. What is his secret?
Paul Dini was nearly killed chasing tail. Maybe you can try that?
>>
>>83574033
Wait what?
>>
>>83574107
Back in the 90s during the development of Mask of the Phantasm, Dini was mugged and nearly killed. He explain everything in a Fatman On Batman episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUpNCli60tE

He's also releasing a Batman book through Vertigo based on that story, sort-of biographical story
>>
File: Killed_Iceman.jpg (408 KB, 990x1503) Image search: [Google]
Killed_Iceman.jpg
408 KB, 990x1503
>>83573757

Remember that time Jubilee killed a guy?
>>
>>83574206
It'd be the first time ever her power was actually useful.
>>
>>83573757
>How do I make my waifu real?
> she is cute, she has a fun personality, she is a virgin, she is petite, and heroic.
You sound like a broken, loathsome little shit. You don't deserve to be loved. Die alone.
>>
>>83574206
Pretty sexy. Also why is Bobby always a kid? He is fucking 20 Years older than Jubilee.

>>83574188
Too lazy to listen but does he say he was out looking for chick's? This is why I carry
>>
>>83574304
Why do you think that anon? Why does someone liking a girl because she is cute and has good personality mean they are and shit?
>>
>>83574320
He was walking home after a date.
>>
>>83574405
That's different than chasing tail. The way you said it made it seem like you were implying he was doing something less ethical
>>
File: 13+jubesbooms.jpg (957 KB, 1000x719) Image search: [Google]
13+jubesbooms.jpg
957 KB, 1000x719
>>83574268
her fireworks are nuclear explosions
she basically Boom-Boom minus the time bomb aspect
i don't know why they never used her to wreck shit

>>83574320
>Also why is Bobby always a kid? He is fucking 20 Years older than Jubilee.

Ice don't age, baby
>>
Wait for alternate dimensions.

That or some sort of deal with Satan.
>>
>>83573757

>Move to LA where you can't walk 5 feet without tripping over an asian
>date asian
>buy her yellow jacket for xmas

ez
>>
>>83573757
> she is a virgin

Go back to /a/.
>>
>>83573785
>>83573822
>>83573848
>paul dini
>hou-dini
>>
>>83574453
The way he tells the story it wasn't a wholesome outing with his steady girlfriend. He admits to being a shallow skirtchaser prior to the mugging.
>>
>>83577233
There isn't anything wrong with that
>>83576640
Why does it trigger /co/ so much when people prefer virgins?

>>83576133
I live on the east coast though. Actually I went to college in NYC and still no Jubilee gf. I'm actually going to go hang out with a bunch of my chink friends on Sat though. Maybe I'll say >tfw No Jubilee gf.
>>
>>83573893
It's not fair.
>>
>>83578458
He has a website, send him a message on it
>>
File: Jubilee-Hi-Res-JPG-NSFW-4.jpg (1 MB, 2254x3000) Image search: [Google]
Jubilee-Hi-Res-JPG-NSFW-4.jpg
1 MB, 2254x3000
>>
>>83579203
You can't just give the secrets of waifu manifestation to anyone. We would be neck deep in evil sorceresses and 800 lbs. fox furries within hours.
>>
File: tumblr_o0wfd1ba6D1rv8bozo1_500.gif (77 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0wfd1ba6D1rv8bozo1_500.gif
77 KB, 480x320
>>83578140
> Why does it trigger /co/ so much when people prefer virgins?

Because a fixation on another human being's virginity or lack thereof is creepy and weird behavior endemic to weeaboos and people from sexually unhealthy cultures. It's natural thought process for insecure teenagers, religious fundamentalists, and those unduly influenced by religious fundamentalists, but it's something actual healthy people need to grow the fuck out of and get over.
>>
>>83579429
Not really. It is an extremely good way of checking someone's character. A girl who marries as a virgin has like a 95% rate of being in a stable marriage where as a girl who has one premarital sexual partner prior to marriage has a 20% divorce rate in 5 years and that number goes up with number of sexual partners.

From my experience, girls who hold onto their virginity longer tend to be easier to connect with and have much better personalities as well as generally acting in a nicer way.

Plus it honestly isn't a problem for Asians since pretty much every Asian fob or 1st generation girl I know retained her virginity 5-10 years longer than the average white girl I know.

Also that isn't the reason I think Asians are cuties. I really don't care about Asian culture. I just find the cute ones to be very physically attractive, I like their eye and I like how petite they are in the same way I like girls who have blond hair or blue eyes or those Slavic heroine eyes.
>>
>>83579685
>A girl who marries as a virgin has like a 95% rate of being in a stable marriage where as a girl who has one premarital sexual partner prior to marriage has a 20% divorce rate in 5 years and that number goes up with number of sexual partners.

[citation needed]
>>
>>83579429
So you are saying Muslims should be gassed?

Racist much?
>>
>>83579763
>http://thefederalist.com/2016/06/06/report-to-divorce-proof-yourself-dont-have-premarital-sex/

>in b4 >I don't like this source

There is no point in marrying a girl who isn't a virgin
>>
>>83574763
But I'm not married.
>>
>>83579865
I have very little personal contact with Muslims. My main personal beef is with fundamentalist Christians. But it's less that I think any of them should be gassed and more that I think certain thought patterns shouldn't be permitted to be ingrained into society. So I guess it's more that I think we should have thought police stopping people from learning unhealthy patterns!

I may have some problems.

>>83579685
I expected any response to be way less well-thought out. To the extent that it matters my experience around people who "wait until marriage" is that they get married super young, fuck, get tired of each other and divorce.
>>
>>83579883

That's less about not "liking" a source and the source itself not being reputable. People don't take the federalist seriously because their methods aren't trustworthy. It's a website designed to feed fake information to people who are already biased towards it, and can't be used as a reliable source in academic papers or even Wikipedia. You might as well have linked to a tumblr blog post and used it as "proof."
>>
>>83580154
>I'm literally such a fachist I want thought police
I bet you hate guns too
>my own personal anticdotal evidence accounts for everything

>>83580210
Every study I've seen says the same thing and Wikipedia is literally run by sjw and feminists, go look up any article related to gamer gate or feminist things and you can see the bias.

You don't like the source or study just like I am sure I can poke holes in literally any study you show
>>
>>83580375
> I bet you hate guns too

Nope, pretty ok with guns. I'm just a normal self-interested human being who, like literally all human beings, periodically or regularly believes that other human beings aren't competent enough to make their own decisions and therefore sometimes shouldn't be allowed to.

I'm also objectively aware that that's kind of a fucked up line of thought, but I don't really feel too bad about it because every single human being alive would force others to act in accordance with their twisted (or not) personal whims if they had the opportunity to do so.
>>
>>83581838
>you like virgin girls
>that is problematic and disgusting

>I am literally an autistic would be super villain who can't stand other people having free will

#feel the burn, right comrade?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.