[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you'll never go to Fentons in your lifetime and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 600x338
>tfw you'll never go to Fentons in your lifetime and sitting on a curb counting all the blue and red cars

for all the San Franfags, is the place worth the trip?
>>
I've been to the Peidmont one, and honestly, not really. I was going to college around there and was a huge Up fag and went for my birthday. Ice cream is good, but nothing to write home about. Its also a restraunt and the food kinda sucks. Fun to go just to say you did it, but not worth going out of your way for.
>>
File: abstract feel.jpg (42 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
abstract feel.jpg
42 KB, 680x684
>You don't have your own personal airship
I hate my life
>>
>>83569553
The ice cream is pretty good. But like the other anon said, you're not missing out by not going.
>>
>>83570705
So where would you place Fentons in a tier list alongside Baskin Robbins, Cold Stone and etc.
>>
>>83571989
I really thought I would have one by now. Especially when I was a kid, it was all death rays and airships for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 752x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 752x749
>>83569553
>san Fran fags
>fentons is across the bay in Oakland
It's always very busy there. I've never even been there despite consistently living less than an hour and half away away for most of my life. I've heard the experience is best if you're able to get in with no headache from the busyness, obviously.
I don't know if they allow reservations.
Though if you do find yourself in SF, go to the House of Prime rib, it's god damn amazing.
On the other side of the bay there's of course Val's Burgers, it's a little diner on the edge of Hayward and Castro Valley, pretty fucking good.
>>
>>83569553
Be in fucking California, getting a snack anywhere that isn't Lucadia Doughnuts. I've only been to California once, but I drove past that place at 50 miles and hour and the doughnuts smelled so good I spun a u-turn to go buy some.
>>
>>83576158
Never been up north Cali before. Stuck with going Southern California for cons. The Little Tokyo bakeries are god tier
>>
File: ypu.jpg (129 KB, 808x904) Image search: [Google]
ypu.jpg
129 KB, 808x904
>>83577128
Isn't Lucadia about as south as you can go? I had a buddy that lived an hour from the place and wouldn't go down there and try some fucking doughnuts. Only an hour, he lived there for over 3 years. Fuck, I've driven 3 times that on a lark.
>>
>>83577255
Also, I just noticed I was spelling it wrong.
>>
>>83573108
I'd say its slightly better than most major chains. Honestly I prefer Cream, which is an ice cream sandwich chain in the bay a lot more.
>>
File: image.png (419 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
419 KB, 720x480
>>83578717
>Google cream
>cookies rule everything around me
Why isn't this a thing in my shithole area?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.