[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pymtron
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Now in the RIGHT board.

So I was looking for synopsis and spoilers of the incoming issues and I was wondering what's going to happen to these two. I think I had read there was going to be an All-New Ultron? but I don't find much information. And I was wondering too how is the whole thing going to work in the context of Hydra Cap and Deadpool. It sounds like an impending disaster. Quite curious.
>>
>>83569252
>Now in the RIGHT board.
Where did you go first?
We don't know what will happen next. He says he's in control but next covers and solicits are pointing otherwise so...
>>
>>83569311
>He says he's in control
>Pym, being in control of anything ever
Anon, I love the man (no homo) but if they let him hold the TV remote at the Avenger's mansion it'd have gained sentience and tried to take over the world after catching on fire and setting their DVR to record nothing but tiny horses and home shopping channel.
>>
>>83569252
Only Uncanny Avengers will deal with this plot, but Civil War II may be a problem.
They should have waited until the relaunch to bring him back
>>
>>83569311
I posted it on /m/. Was not very missplaced, but wasn't my intention to post it there. I deletrd it as soon as I could.
>>
>>83569412
nah, see, that's the thing
when Hank and Ultron fused, Hank when full evil

and then Eros zapped him with a 'love thyself' beam.

that didn't turn him good. it turned him into a villain that loves himself rather than hating himself.
>>
>>83569421
Why tiny horses, anon?
>>
>>83569311
Here's the thing. Even if he is 100% in-control, it'd still potentially turn into a disaster because it's still Pym. Hank Pym with the power of Ultron is still just one bad day away from a horrible catastrophe.
>>
>>83569412
Oh, I know that. I didn't write that down because, come on, it's Hank and we all know he has heart but it always go weird sooner or later.
>>
>>83569529
He didn'l speak or acted very villianous after the whole think tho. I actually think he's delusional to himself and actively tries to make no deal of this new hot mess.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.