[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this....is the power...........of zombie Futurama.......whoa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: images (2).jpg (19 KB, 510x288) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
19 KB, 510x288
So this....is the power...........of zombie Futurama.......whoa
>>
That was a weird one. Felt like one of the writers trying to push their weird fetishes.
>>
Some episodes got really weird, and love killing off the cast
>>
That one was kinda weird, but Bender as an elephant seal was the funniest thing in the whole episode.
>>
>>83569309
>>83569202
>>83569177
The fuck? It was a nihilistic episode that showed you the meaningless of life choices, how people are bound to basic natural biological urges, and no matter what we do, we are going to die.

10/10 skit/episode
>>
CC run had too many trilogy episodes. Reincarnation was the only good one.

Holiday Spectacular and Saturday Morning Fun Pit were garbage. Naturama was boring and felt like filler.
>>
>>83569105
This wasn't actually one of the bad ones, though, this was kind of good.
>>
>>83571829
I was going to says, that holiday one was pure fucking shit. Only Futursms episode I couldn't watch, I turned it off midway.
The Prisoner of Benda was pretty good.
>>
>>83569105
Careful with that meme, it's getting on in years.
>>
Why did Comedy Central shipping Bender x Amy so hard? Why was everyone a robot?
>>
>>83573365
The Kwanza part was pretty good.
>>
>>83571657
you know, at least before when they made a wiierd nonsensical episode it was explained as the machni that shows you what ifs
this episode had no explanation at all, nothing. It felt completely out of place in the series
>>
>>83573636
I'd understand your complaint if Futurama had any sense of consistency whatsoever.

The best what if episode is Nixon censoring the cartoons though.
>>
>>83573801
it did
even when it didnt it did, you cant pull this shit
>>
At least the finale was decent.
Not "The Devils Hands are Idle Playthings" good but it was satisfying.
>>
>>83573564
Probably because Bender is the only one who would go out of his way to steal Amy from the floppy green penis man

Also Amy could always fall for bender again, seeing how he's just the right type of bad boy for her
>>
2 jokes that will always bother me about zombie futurama
>like that time I got my money back from tron legacy
First of all, tron legacy was fantastic and I've never seen anyone talk shit about it. Secondly, why the fuck would Leela pay to watch a 1000 year old movie?

I forget exactly the next quote but it was so fucking corny and cheap
>it's sucking up all the matter in the universe
>like the kardashians!
Again, they would've been dead for a thousand years, even if their heads were preserved, the joke doesn't make sense. And it's lazy as fuck, they may as well have made a Justin bieber XD joke
>>
>>83574190
Also
>like that time they drew penises all over me when I passed out in college
Fry never went to fucking college. And no, the Mars university episode doesn't count
>>
>>83574056
bender and amy makes sense but we had enough shitty romance already so it felt like an ass pull
even zoidberg got a girl
>>
>>83569105
Why....... are you...... talking like ........................................ this?
>>
>>83574253
He's probably from /v/.
>>
>>83574224
>Fry never went to fucking college.

He was a college dropout before he got frozen. The Mars U episode established that.
>>
>>83574224
Maybe Fry never attended college I think he did though, just community but he could've gone to a frat party at a college
>>
>>83574253
he's William Shatner
>>
>>83574253
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>83574366
>>83574399
Really? I must've missed it, never knew that
>>
>>83573559
That's because its true.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.