[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, what are some comics, movies, series and games about super
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 6hb.jpg (88 KB, 795x338) Image search: [Google]
6hb.jpg
88 KB, 795x338
Guys, what are some comics, movies, series and games about super powered humans participating in military conflicts?

I'm talking something in which they're just highly specialized soldiers, like The First Avenger and the Wolverine flashbacks, instead of conflict stoppers that are more of a political card than anything else like Superman or Dr. Manhattan.
>>
To clear it out even further, I'm talking about something more similar to what we see in the RPG Godlike, I don't know if you guys are familiar with it.
>>
>>83567857
Uber has super people fighting WW2.

You might also like The Ultimates 1 and 2 since they deal with international incidents and fight super terrorists.

Same with Supreme Power and its follow up volume of Squadron Supreme. They get involved in conflicts in the Middle-East.
>>
>>83567857
That RPG has neat setting, is what I'm saying. Even better when you see that all European countries got their powered characters to fight war.
>>
>>83567833
from what I hear, Howling Commandos is like that. Never read any myself though.
>>
File: Weird_War_Tales_Vol_1_94.jpg (84 KB, 400x613) Image search: [Google]
Weird_War_Tales_Vol_1_94.jpg
84 KB, 400x613
>>83568107
Anyway, to answer to question, Weird War Tales and Ghost Tank. Maybe Unknown Soldier and Blackhawk but I never read those books.
>>
This.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.