[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Alright. Would you rather be an inhuman or a mutant and why? What's your power? Which Group IS better?
>>
>>83566156
Well...one is weird assholes who act like aliens and live in their secret city with their weird pretend-alien culture. And if you're one of them, you're apparently expected to answer to a monarch all of a sudden I guess? Except he can't talk, so his wife has to, like, read his facial expressions and swear to everybody "no really, I know exactly what he's thinking, this is what he wants" I dunno, that's what I knew about the Inhumans before they become a thing with the floating gas cloud and I think Black Bolt and Medusa are separated now...

The other is actual normal motherfucking people you can relate to, the main downside being they face a lot of racism.
>>
>>83566204
Oh, and being either one has an equal chance of giving you useless powers that look more like a physical deformity. (Related note: Just so I'm clear on this, is Lockjaw a dog who got inhuman powers, or was he a person before the mist, and a giant teleporting dog is what they turned him into?)

But at least if you end up at Xavier's all the chicks are guaranteed to be hot.
>>
IIRC Inhumans are more powerful but they are more likely to have physical mutations and downsides compared to mutants.
>>
>>83566156
Inhumans are mutants done right. All of gene exclusivity and no bigotry. Loved and adored. Plus they have successful state and seat in United Nations, something mutants never had.
Plus, I'd meet Kamala <3
>>
>>83566156
While I prefer Mutants as a concept, I'd much prefer to be an Inhuman.

They've historically never really been discriminated against, and their powers are usually stronger, and have a significantly lower chance of leaving you a festering floating single-eyed orb of an anus with 50 vestigal arms and no voice with which to plead for death.
>>
>>83566239
Lockjaw is intentionally left ambiguous, it's funnier to keep people second guessing
>>
>>83566239

The difference being is if you get useless powers/deformity as a mutant you are still considered a mutant and still part of the community.

If you get useless powers/deformity as an inhuman you are forced to live in a ghetto out of sight of the pure inhumans and treated like a slave.

One of the reasons Attalan is not accepted as a state by the United Nations is because they openly keep slaves.
>>
File: 1456882738335-5.jpg (218 KB, 872x581) Image search: [Google]
1456882738335-5.jpg
218 KB, 872x581
Not all the answers are the same, you know.
Inhuman's freaky powers are a choice, but it's a dumb cultural ritual thing...
Mutants powers usually kick in at puberty, that's hella bad timing, acne was bad enough...
I would have liked to have been an Inhuman. Sigh... but I'm a mutant. >: (

My powers are multiple but insignificant, minor precognition of a random nature, limited empathic abilities, heightened perception, some weird form of involuntary charm influence over people, minor physical abnormality.
Now, the question of better is subjective: what is easier to live with, what is usually more useful, what increases one's chances of survival?
I dunnoe. I guess the one that's less universally hated is better to be. >: (
>>
>>83566317
>>>/x/ is for roleplay
>>
>>83566156
This question would've made more sense if Marvel wasn't trying to blur the line between Inhumans and X-men so hard.
>>
File: maxresdefault-6.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-6.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
>>83566371
Thank these faggots
>>
>>83566371
No amount of blurring can erase the fact that Attilan and their weird pseudo-alien culture and royal family exist.
>>
strongest Inhuman vs strongest Mutant who wins?
>>
>>83566670
Black cuck vs Legion?
let me guess...
Legion
>>
>>83566156
Mutant, Inhumans are shit.
The only reason that marvel is hamfisting them to everyone is because of Fox having the movie license of xmen, just like captain marvel bring shoived down everyone's throat, wasting loads of money to forcefully make her relevant just to keep her name from going back to its rightful owner.
>>
>>83566670
Beyonder vs Beyondet huh? Good match up I'm going for Beyondet though
>>
>>83566239
Inhumans generally also get superhuman physique, strength, senses, etc.
>>
>>83566699
Legion wasn't the most powerful, it was that Mathew Malloy from the UncannyX-Men story: The Omega Mutant.
They had to rewrite a timeline to kill him.
>>
File: avengers32a.jpg (223 KB, 600x943) Image search: [Google]
avengers32a.jpg
223 KB, 600x943
>>83566670
>>
well, are you talking about proper Inhumans that were a separate human population unto themselves like the Aborigines or the NuIumans? the first have their own culture and aren't going to behave like we do. also, beyond whatever changes the mist imposes on them they all have a physiological weakness to average modern day city levels of pollution. seriously. look it up. smog was their kryptonite.
T-Cloud Inhumans on the other hand are basically just mutants.

On to mutants, in the Marvel U, there is a shit ton of technology to detect them and turn off their powers. Seriously, if not for the sake of making an interesting story, they pose no real threat at all. Also, there are literal megatons amount of robots designed to kill them.

That being said, I'd have to go with being a mutant just for the slim chance of becoming an X-Men. Fucking tight ass jumpsuits, motherfucking Danger Room, the most pimp jet transportation, adventures in space like every other month, and a shit ton of teenage girls that'll need physical distraction to take their minds off of being feared, hated, and put in mortal peril every forth night
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.