[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: tmnt out of the shadows.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tmnt out of the shadows.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
How the fuck did the old TMNT 2 end up being a better movie than this TMNT 2?

Between Tokka/Rahzar and the fucking Vanilla Ice cameo it somehow managed to be less annoying and have more of a plot than trhis one.

Fuck, I might even have preferred Tokka and Rahzar over Bebop and Rocksteady, at least they didn't talk much...
>>
>>83565959
because everything in the new film ended up being anti-climatic and being absolute nothing.

Overall plotline - saturday morning storyline
Shredder - did literally nothing
Krang - did literally nothing
Bebop and Rocksteady - comedy for "dude bros" and their fight with the turtles did absolutely nothing.
>>
>>83565959
It's true that Secret of the Ooze is better than Out of the Shadows, but the latter was surprisingly good. Of all the Michael Bay-related shit to come out over the years, TMNT 2 is probably the closest thing to not being complete diarrhea.
>>
TMNT: Out of the Shadows is a better film than Batman v. Superman. And about 10 times as enjoyable. Fite me.
>>
Out of Shadows was a fucking cartoon and I loved every minute of it
>ywn buy a $200 bag of falcon breath
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 900x911) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 900x911
>>83566344
Let's do this!
>>
>>83566527
Man real steel was better than it has any right to be
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.