[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Superhero Registation Act - still in force?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1460925012536.jpg (514 KB, 826x1238) Image search: [Google]
1460925012536.jpg
514 KB, 826x1238
It just occurred to me, I've never really read too deeply into the aftermath of Civil War. Is the registration act still in force? Are, for example, the Mighty Avengers on a register? Is Spider-man still occasionally chased by government paid superheroes?
>>
No. Ended after Siege, if I recall correctly.
>>
No one talks about and they all forget about it because a cat got stuck in a tree.
>>
Norman Osborn somehow became director of Shield, and everyone suddenly realised what a horrible idea it was.
>>
>>83565677
I don't have page on me but I remember that in one of the issue of Loki agent of Asgard there was a page with backstory of character how had to register the power and get a driver-like license for it.
>>
>>83565677
when Steve Rogers came back from the dead he ended up elected as president, and the first thing he did was throw out the registration act

however all the files of the registered heroes weren't expunged save for the identity part of Spider-Man's (thanks to a spell cast by Doctor Strange)
>>
>>83565677
>>83565684
Technically it ended after Secret Invasion because when Norman replaced Tony as boss of everything, Tony was like "Naw, fuck that noise" and deleted every copy of the actual list of secret identities, making the act unenforceable.

But the fugitive Avengers continued to stay underground until Siege to rebel against Norman.
>>
Watching heroes who think bigger picture shit all over Stark was the best thing to come out of Civil War.
>>
File: loki 15 10-11.jpg (795 KB, 1580x1216) Image search: [Google]
loki 15 10-11.jpg
795 KB, 1580x1216
>>83565716
Found it, but looking at the thread it seems most writers seem to ignore it.
>>
>>83565677
Can someone story time pic related?
>>
>>83565787
Nope, that would be Ewing just fucking up continuity (a surprising first as far as I'm aware). It was explicitly stated in the wake of Siege, as 616 entered the Heroic Age and Cap became Head of SHIELD, they got rid of the Registration Act.
>>
>>83566366
How is a flashback fucking up continuity?
>>
>>83565787
>Questioning Craig David
It was for real! Stop hating.
>>
>>83566366
What? This is a flashback, anon. Just because the registration act was repealed doesn't mean it never happened. Notice the "Iron Man Says REGISTER" sign? And the fact that its Iron Man announcing that everyone with superpowers need to register? That means she registered during or immediately after Civil War.
>>
>>83565787
I was under the impression this scene took place during Civil War.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.